Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Use it?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #221446 at 24,Jul,12 05:04
Do you guys use the hole in the front of your underwear, or do you pull them down some and flop it over?

New Comment

Comments:
By #183178 at 24,Jul,12 13:10
just go commando, no underwear!
By spermkiss at 31,Jul,12 15:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Commando does indeed have its advantages. It's nice to have easy access to your goods, be it for pissing or "other things". When you open your pants at a urinal and give the guy next to you a good view, the "other things" are more likely to happen.

By botanic at 31,Jul,12 15:53 other posts of botanic 
I just wonder where this commando association with no underwear came from. All the commandos I know have worn underpants even when , as it were, in action.

By #183935 at 31,Jul,12 11:00
usually out the hole, if there is one. sometimes i'll pull it out of the leg hole, sometimes at the urinal i'll unbutton my jeans as well as unzip, and flop my cock and balls over the top so it's easier for another guy to get a decent eyeful
By spermkiss at 31,Jul,12 15:20 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm with you. Taking a piss is a wonderful socially accecptable way for guys to show themselves off. So yes, guys, when you step up to a urinal, open your pants and if you're wearing any underpants push the waistband down and bring your equipment into full view. The guy next to you will thank you.

By bradyD at 31,Jul,12 11:20 other posts of bradyD 
That hole goes in the front?!?

By Dalecash at 24,Jul,12 11:23 other posts of Dalecash 
It is easier to rest it over the top.

Adult Discussion Forum