Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

white socks and boxer shorts...anyone else?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #275560 at 26,Jul,12 23:53
yup...a kinda "request" thread and a huge talking point that has the world at its feet (no pun intended)

anyone else have a fetish for either male or female wearing white socks...and also anyone for dicks poking thru boxer shorts or the likes of Calvins etc? especially shaved cock or vag!

I cant explain why i like them, and i dont want to explore the reasons...lol...i just do.

about 12 years ago i was going to start up a website for girls wearing white socks, but then i realised how easy it is for hackers to break in and take the lot or pass on the passwords, thus i binned the idea.

so....anyone here have galleries or share this interest?