Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What do men think about makeup on a woman?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #284666 at 02,Aug,12 12:15
I have never really worn a lot of face makeup but I do wear eyeshadow, sometimes really dark, and others light or colorful with liner on my top lids and mascara. I was just wondering what men think about it in general.

Similar topics: 1.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   2.Woman come on to me often (i am a straight female who has never been with a woman)   3.How to put makeup on my cock?   4.Why When I put makeup my wife she Be more exciting?   5.Wanting to be a little sissy help needed  

New Comment

Comments:
By #62682 at 04,Aug,12 04:27
If you,ve got natural beauty you just don,t need all that slap, it,s like putting perfume on a dog turd, you just can,t disguise it

By #6568 at 02,Aug,12 12:51
There's nothing wrong with being well presented and nicely turned out,...but for me sublety is the key as I like to know what a woman really looks like......

.....I had a very attractive neighbour who was slim and blond wih a perfect face and always looked the same, without apparent heavy make-up. After some years of living near to her I happened to see her one morning when I helped her with a car emergency,....she was without make-up and I DID NOT recognise her!!!!.......She was still quite attractive, albeit with very pale colouring, but TOTALLY different to the lady I knew. If I had passed her in the street away from home I would have never recognsied her!....

....... find that a little scary in a woman!

Adult Discussion Forum