She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

the vacuum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #252168 at 06,Aug,12 09:13
has anyone tried the vacuum to jerk off if so tell me about it i did and omg it works the vacuum has a great suction power on and it feels great

Similar topics: 1.Vacuum pumping   2.UK pumpers   3.Has anyone ever shoved their dick in a vacuum cleaner?   4.Has anyone ever used a vacuum cleaner to suck your dick when you were younger   5.Vacuum pump recomendations , looking for a good well built pump  

New Comment

Comments:
By xdjxx1 at 13,Aug,13 22:16 other posts of xdjxx1 
Not sure I'd want to try this.

Sounds risky. I like my penis attached firmly to me.
By #409137 at 13,Aug,13 22:25
Get a vac with a speed controle set it on slow first. good if you have a foreskin .And if the hose has a suction vent leave that open, then you can gradually close and open it
By xdjxx1 at 15,Aug,13 22:20 other posts of xdjxx1 
Think I'll stick to my hands and occasional assistance.

Household appliances don't really excite me that way...

By bigone21 at 14,Aug,13 19:41 other posts of bigone21 
i like the pump, give my balls a workout too!

By #409443 at 13,Aug,13 01:02
Try a swimming pool intake tube, that feel's AWSOME!!!!
By #264896 at 13,Aug,13 01:31
HELL YES. I used to love to vacuum the pool ... it's unbelievable. Only tricks I can suggest are: (1) be sure skimmer is only partially open to reduce suction, and (2) don't cut off the flow of water with your cock ... be sure to leave room around the head of your dick for the pump to pull water. I found if the skimmer is all the way open, (vacuum line attachment) the pump tends to suck too hard and it's not nearly as enjoyable. My basic technique was to hold the hose on the middle step of the shallow end and slow fuck the hose until I came. Worked like a dream.
By bikev at 14,Aug,13 05:47 other posts of bikev 
I do exactly the same. Love the feeling when it starts to vibrate as it causes turbulence.

By botanic at 13,Aug,13 14:16 other posts of botanic 
I remember reading as a student in the 70s a 'Lancet' paper entitled 'Penile Injuries Caused by Vacuum Cleaners'.

By #352385 at 20,Jul,13 19:06
Yes

It feels great if you use a shop vac and let if vibrate.

Send me an email if you want to watch me do it on cam

Adult Discussion Forum