Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Mastication

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89828 at 11,Aug,12 19:27
How often do you masticate? How old were you when you started? Do you swallow after? Have you ever masticated in a group, or watched someone else do it?

Similar topics: 1.Opinion of profile pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #268067 at 12,Aug,12 00:58
I love to masticate and swallow
By #147052 at 13,Aug,12 19:33
me too

By #196416 at 12,Aug,12 06:23
I don't think I could live without masticating daily and usually several times a day, and I as well do it openly in public.
By bella! at 12,Aug,12 06:40 other posts of bella! 
Don't you feel better now that you have gotten this off your chest and admitted it?

By #285812 at 12,Aug,12 02:41
I,m a masticator, aren't you?

Yes, you are, you bad, bad man.

I, You, like to masticate meat.

Just admit it, yeah, yeah.

By bella! at 12,Aug,12 05:54 other posts of bella! 
Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too? Be a Pepper, drink Dr. Pepper.....

By #268067 at 12,Aug,12 02:59
I masticate in public! Right in front of everyone!
By bella! at 12,Aug,12 05:51 other posts of bella! 

By #222660 at 12,Aug,12 02:03
I am an unashamed 'masticater" ... I do it at least three times a day ... and have done since I was about 18 months old.
I have been happily swallowing since birth, however ... that's the best part.
I also enjoy "masticating" in public ... just returned from doing it with a friend at a beach-front restaurant in fact. We were surrounded by dozens of happy families ... all "masticating" together. Such a wonderful social activity.
Strangely though, I don't really enjoy watching someone else "masticate" ... if I'm not "masticating" also ... not really sure why ... just seems a bit silly sitting there watching them.
Hope that answers your question ... tho on a site like this, asking about one's EATING habits seems a little unusual ... but I suppose it takes all types! Who are we to judge! :-)

By bella! at 11,Aug,12 21:37 other posts of bella! 
I'm leary about sharing this as there was an attempt to belittle me in an earlier topic/post......uh, yes, I am a masticator. I'd rather it be posted by me than someone posting a private conversation. Just sayin.....
By #201583 at 11,Aug,12 22:28
Just remember, bones are more fun with meat on them. I'm having way too much fun.

By #201583 at 11,Aug,12 20:56
This is the best Question of the year! I usually masticate 1 to 2 times a day. Though grape nuts are a challenge and a bit tedious. I started with small soft things that could fit in my mouth, but I was way too young to remember. And my very existence highly depends on my ability to swallow.
By bella! at 11,Aug,12 21:46 other posts of bella! 
I think you're in denial cd, 1 to 2 times a day? Own it, be honest!
By #201583 at 11,Aug,12 22:24
Nope, the quantity of intake is vast. Believe it or not I have been turned away from a certain place that offers over indulgence in Farfantepenaeus aztecus.

Adult Discussion Forum