GREAT SONGS/GREAT LYRICS 22,Jun,13 18:32
RANDOM BULLSHIT 02,Apr,13 22:51
fairydust........ 22,Mar,13 01:16
ARE YOU IRISH ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY? 15,Mar,13 17:17
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!  25,Jan,13 18:23
WHY.......??? 14,Dec,12 02:14
01, December, 2012 World AIDS Day 30,Nov,12 12:27

By bella! at 12,May,21 14:57
Gee, Bezos' net worth is 190 billion, spending 500 million on a yacht was just a drop in the bucket.

By bella! at 12,May,21 14:48
Did [s]he remember to blacklist both profiles?

By bella! at 12,May,21 14:36
Super song, love your post!

By bella! at 12,May,21 05:26
The word for Wednesday, May 12, EVERYTHING

By bella! at 11,May,21 20:48
I bet you do!

By bella! at 11,May,21 19:57
Thanks for posting!

By bella! at 11,May,21 16:54
The choice of music is confusing....

By bella! at 11,May,21 16:43
Bump

By bella! at 11,May,21 12:51
When I reached out to admin, he tried to replicate a purchase and could initially see the field but then it was hidden when the page was fully loaded.

The entire point purchase was odd, from being asked about site information as well as not automatically being credited with points.

By bella! at 11,May,21 12:19
I don't know whether there are any hot German speaking female members but there are certainly an exciting abundance of German/German speaking male members!

By bella! at 11,May,21 11:32
I just bought points and paid as "guest". This is the first time that the first time CCBill Pay Account asked for site information, ie. screen name AND PASSWORD. I don't like that I have to provide that information in order to purchase points. What the heck does that have to do with the purchase? And another interesting tidbit, my account has not yet been credited with the points.

Thank you admin for crediting my account appropriately with the points.

By bella! at 11,May,21 04:45
The word for Tuesday, May 11, PREPARE

By bella! at 10,May,21 21:13
Neil Young, COWGIRL IN THE SAND

Hello, cowgirl in the SAND (hello, cowgirl in the SAND)
Is this place at your command?
Can I stay here for a while?
Can I see your sweet, sweet smile?
Old enough now to change your name
When so many love you is it the same?
It's the woman in you that makes you want to play this game
Hello, ruby in the dust (hello, ruby in the dust)
Has your band begun to rust?
After all the sin we've had
I was hopin' that we'd turn bad
Old enough now, to change your name
Hello, woman of my dreams (hello, woman of my dreams)
Is this not the way it seems?
Purple words on a gray background
To be a woman and to be turned down
Old enough now to change your name
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

only registered users can see external links

By bella! at 10,May,21 21:08
Welcome back, ptabtm, you've been missed.

By bella! at 10,May,21 21:03
• Click on Photo Contests

• admin has indicated the contests that are still open to join in yellow and they say "waiting".

• Click on any open photo contest that interests you.

• The "instructions" are at the top of the page. If you choose to enter the contest, you enter a link to your image by copy & paste or drag and drop, right into the elongated box at the top.

By bella! at 10,May,21 20:40
Again, what works for you, what you find appealing, might not work for for me, and I would not find appealing.

By bella! at 10,May,21 20:27
Put you beer down!

Just because a picture "ticks your box" does not mean that that it will do the same for someone else.

This circles back to the question of who is the hottest SYC member or SYD member for that matter. Just my opinion, it is equal parts of physical appeal combined with personality.

By bella! at 10,May,21 15:25
I do not feel that the contests are "rigged".

The proverb, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is true. Beauty is subjective, what "you" find beautiful might not align with what "he" finds beautiful, with what I find beautiful.

And your assertion that the most popular person often wins these contests, hold onto your ponytail, I would agree. Why do you find that odd? If a member with 50 friends enters a contest with/against a member that has 500 friends, it stands to reason that the member with 500 friends has a 10 times greater chance of winning.

By bella! at 10,May,21 11:26
What contest(s) are you speaking of?

If you are speaking of the Free Theme Photo contests, the individual photo contests created by members, you decide which contest you are interested in and enter a link to your image. The cost is 15 points.

If you are interested in competing in the Pic of the Month, that is monthly contest that admin offers and is open to all verified members. The cost is 50 points.

By bella! at 10,May,21 04:31
The word for Monday, May 10, SAND

By bella! at 10,May,21 03:09
That was my point to phart. Members can be visually appealing but their personality leaves so much to be desired.

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone (core).

BOOM!

By bella! at 10,May,21 02:39
Bump

By bella! at 10,May,21 02:39
I was going to say she's another whack-a-doodle but she's just not being honest. DENIAL.....DENIAL.....DENIAL

By bella! at 10,May,21 02:29
She's actually very "pleasing to the eye" and has a pleasant personality, unlike some of the other SYC members.

By bella! at 10,May,21 01:37
There you go, denying that your former profile was AndreaAsian! Gee, maybe admin fabricated everything, too!

By bella! at 10,May,21 01:29
Thank you, sweetie!

By bella! at 10,May,21 01:13
Are you bumping me?

By bella! at 10,May,21 01:10
Kudos to you for being strong, well educated, well traveled, etc. Do you remember the time that you were AndreaAsian and reached out to me to show me screen shots of the verbal attacks that happened between you and a prominent Australian couple? I stood up and defended you. My thread, MEMBERS YOU MISS was dumpster'd by admin because of my stance. When you returned as UnderCoverAngel and I reached out to you basically to welcome you back and I recall you talked to me like a I was a moron, like you didn't know what I was even talking about. It was then that I understood admin's notes on you about being toxic, starting shit, denying involvement then crying racism.

Regarding being called a slant eyed, yellow, dog eating whore, a retarded gook, a slut, a dog, maybe it was just a joke, just like you calling Jamie an old man. My hunch is that you have left many of the details out. I'm interested in what you said to those men before they called you that.

By bella! at 10,May,21 00:51
She is #2 and has her eyes set on being #1.

By bella! at 09,May,21 23:42
I thought you had better judgment.

By bella! at 09,May,21 23:41
Don't allow anyone the pleasure of chasing you away. She was mean and manipulative when she was AndreaAsian and nothing changed when she returned with a new name.

By bella! at 09,May,21 23:39
Don't blame it on the fellas for the female members leaving in "droves".

By bella! at 09,May,21 12:18
How is it determined who is socially disadvantaged? Seems easy enough, first start by excluding the white farmer because of their already innate "white privilege" status. The democrats are definitely looking after their constituents.

By bella! at 09,May,21 12:00
Neil Young, OLD MAN

Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.
Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.

Old man look at my life,
Twenty four
and there's so much more
Live alone in a paradise
That makes me think of two.

Love lost, such a COST,
Give me things
that don't get lost.
Like a coin that won't get tossed
Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me
the whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
and you can tell that's true.

Lullabies, look in your eyes,
Run around the same old town.
Doesn't mean that much to me
To mean that much to you.

I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me
the whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
and you can tell that's true.

Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.
Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.

By bella! at 08,May,21 17:41
Looks like Youngluck2020 deleted his profile and returned as Youngluck .

Members should aware that he was previously deleted by admin because he claimed to be under@ge. Maybe a more appropriate profile name should be Badluck!
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

It's laughable that Youngluck would blacklist me and write this reason.

• Trailer trash that talked about sex with her father and it grossed me out enough i blacklisted her after she continued even after i asked her to stop, I blacklisted her now she blacklisted me idc Seriously Grow up

Perhaps admin would verify that I have NEVER chatted with you. Youngluck, are you a confused little boy who likes to play games or are you simply a liar?

By bella! at 07,May,21 23:57
No, you didn't "mention" him, not in the context of how admin has identified "mention". It's when the poster uses the "@" before and after the member's name. You use it all the time, but for the most part, you use it incorrectly.

I believe that admin fashioned and implemented the option based on a member's recommendation. It was meant to be used as a way to alert a member that he/she was mentioned, not like some members that reply to a member and use the "reply" option. Redundant.

By bella! at 07,May,21 19:50
Oh, ain't this a kick in the balls! The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) provides $4 billion to forgive loans for “socially disadvantaged” farmers and ranchers. Apparently this loan forgiveness is not extended to white farmers.

By bella! at 07,May,21 15:21
So you question whether stiffpoles is legit but you are too afraid to be upfront about it by "mentioning" him by name?

By bella! at 07,May,21 15:18
I agree with you phart. People need to return to and their unemployment benefits need to stop!

By bella! at 07,May,21 02:48
Hey, tell him about the franchise owner that's paying $50.00 to prospective employees for a job interview.

By bella! at 07,May,21 02:45
With all those gifts of kisses on your page and UCA? You have confused me!

By bella! at 07,May,21 01:08
She happens to be a member with multiple profiles. Why have one when you can have two?

By bella! at 06,May,21 19:23
admin has been receptive to suggestions. He has created games, the ability to "praise" another member for whatever reason, there are hundreds of groups to join to connect with members sharing the same interests, there are photo contests that are ego boosters.

You're bored yet you don't have any suggestions to give the site some pizzazz. I said this in another thread and it holds true here, we get what we give.

By bella! at 06,May,21 18:50
Step back and think about it... if you don't like or agree with another member's post whether it be a response to your post or that of someone else, do you just let it slide? Are your responses to the point and civilized or sometimes crude with "swings" taken at the poster?

We get what we give...

By bella! at 06,May,21 13:39
This is really wild! In NSW, Australia they installed Mobile Phone Detection cameras that allegedly can determine whether you are using your cell phone while operating your vehicle. WOW!

By bella! at 06,May,21 13:34
Cops/police are people, too. Hey, they put their pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else. They have good days and they have bad days and when there is a need to pull you over for a traffic stop or if they are dispatched to a scene, they are not there to make your life miserable. I'm a firm believer in treating others the way you would like to be treated.

By bella! at 06,May,21 13:10
Oh, phart!

By bella! at 06,May,21 11:17
People are entitled to their opinions. He, like you, are very firm in what you believe. A misogynist by definition is "a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women". Is Scorps a misogynist, no, I don't think he is, did he have a strong dislike toward you? I feel that that is closer to being the issue that he had. And as for him annoying you, my guess is the feeling was mutual.

By bella! at 06,May,21 11:00
This video was captured on the deputy's body cam, a body cam that he paid for himself.

This happened in San Dimas a suburb of Los Angeles, CA and was a routine traffic stop because using your cell phone while operating a motor vehicle is against the law. The deputy observed the woman on her cell phone driving and he pulled her over. BOOM! I wonder whether the deputy would have let her off with a verbal warning had her demeanor been different?

By bella! at 06,May,21 05:47
This is the shit that our law enforcement faces everyday. Bigotry and racism is not one-sided.