Recent Posts of member bella!

Topics:

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫 13,Aug,23 11:15
A SINCERE APOLOGY 21,Nov,22 01:58
JUST ASK JustWill! 07,Aug,21 06:38
THE NEW NORMAL...? 12,Feb,21 09:36
A SINCERE APOLOGY TO huxley999 06,Sep,20 00:31
SITE VILLAINS! 14,Sep,19 16:25
WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG 12,Jan,19 08:36
STUFF, JUST STUFF 20,May,18 22:36
RANDOM STUFF..... 04,Dec,17 02:53
* SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE * 31,May,17 04:53
MEMBER'S ANNIVERSARIES 28,Jul,16 18:51
RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION! 29,Oct,14 17:08
FRIENDS OF BASQUE9 30,Sep,13 00:16
gaydude65 23,Sep,13 17:06
AND THE WINNER IS.........!!!!!!! 03,Aug,13 18:55
WHAT DO YOU THINK......?? 27,Jul,13 19:50
GREAT SONGS/GREAT LYRICS 22,Jun,13 18:32
RANDOM BULLSHIT 02,Apr,13 22:51
fairydust........ 22,Mar,13 01:16
ARE YOU IRISH ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY? 15,Mar,13 17:17

Posts:

By bella! at 08,Oct,26 04:53
The word for Tuesday, October 8, PAIN



By bella! at 08,Oct,26 02:58
Hey, phart, this is the future of fast food……ROBOTS

only registered users can see external links



By bella! at 07,Oct,26 22:45
Listen to what Shaniqua has to say.

only registered users can see external links



By bella! at 07,Oct,26 21:00
John Cougar, HURTS SO GOOD

When I was a young boy
Said put away those young boy ways
Now that I'm gettin' older
So much older
I long for those young boy days
With a GIRL like you
With a GIRL like you
Lord knows there are things we can do, baby
Just me and you
Come on and make it hurt

Hurt so good
Come on baby, make it hurt so good
Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good

Don't have to be so exciting
Just tryin' to give myself
A little bit of fun, yeah
You always look so invitin'
You ain't as green as you are young
Hey baby, its you
Come on, GIRL, now, its you
Sink your teeth right through my bones, baby
Let's see what we can do
Come on and make it hurt

Hurt so good
Come on baby, make it hurt so good
Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good

I ain't talkin' no big deals
I ain't made no plans myself
I ain't talkin' no high heels
Maybe we could walk around
All day long
Walk around
All day long

Hurt so good
Come on baby, make it hurt so good
Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good

Hurt so good
Come on baby, now
Come on baby, make it hurt so good
Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good

Hey, hey



By bella! at 07,Oct,26 20:57
Dude, that’s the FIRST song that popped into my head!



By bella! at 07,Oct,26 13:27
This made me go, hmmmmm……

only registered users can see external links



By bella! at 06,Oct,26 19:20
I want you to tell me that I’m lucky today because you were going to post WHITER SHADE OF PALE however you opted to post SILLY LOVE SONGS instead! Yeah, right!



By bella! at 06,Oct,26 19:18
Procol Harum, WHITER SHADE OF PALE

We skipped the light fandango
Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kind of seasick
But the crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder
As the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink
The waiter brought a tray

And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale

She said, "There is no reason
And the truth is PLAIN to see"
But I wandered through my playing cards
And would not let her be
One of sixteen vestal virgins
Who were leaving for the coast
And although my eyes were open
They might just as well have been closed

And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale

And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale...



By bella! at 06,Oct,26 16:22
Yes, traditionally jobs at fast food restaurants are something easily obtained by high school KIDS aged 15, 16 and 17 but why do you feel that they are not meant to be careers? One can’t those young kids work their way up that corporate ladder and possibly by a district manager over bunch of restaurants and/or become a franchise owner themselves?

When I secured my job at BCBSM I could have been assigned to the mailroom but I wasn’t. I dated a fellow employee who was a garage attendant. At the time he applied for a job at BCBSM, they didn’t have anything open within his field and rather than cutting him loose, they gave him a temporary job in the garage. My guess is that the remuneration was that of an entry engineer, because he stayed in the garage for slightly more than one year before he got THE job he earned his degree in.



By bella! at 06,Oct,26 07:28
Bump



By bella! at 06,Oct,26 04:15
The word for Tuesday, October 6, PLAIN



By bella! at 06,Oct,26 04:14
I’m lucky? You’re lucky, mister, if you would have snagged MY TUNE, I wouldn’t have given you a moment’s peace! Capisci? ⬅️That’s Italian for “do you understand”



By bella! at 05,Oct,26 11:51
The Red Barob?



By bella! at 05,Oct,26 11:51
Gary Wright, DREAM WEAVER

I've just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
Driver, take away my worries of today
And leave tomorrow behind

Ooh, dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh, dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light

Fly me high through the starry skies
Maybe to an astral PLANE
Cross the highways of fantasy
Help me to forget today's pain

Ooh, dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh, dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light

Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
And meet me on the other side

Ooh, dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh, dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light
Dream weaver
Dream weaver



By bella! at 05,Oct,26 04:19
The word for Monday, October 5, PLANE



By bella! at 05,Oct,26 03:04
Nice to see you again!



By bella! at 05,Oct,26 03:04
Justin Bieber ft Ludacris, BABY

[Justin Bieber:]
Oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh
Oh, whoa, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh

[Justin Bieber (Ludacris):]
You know you love me, I know you care (Yo, uh-huh)
Just shout whenever and I'll be there (Yo, uh-huh)
You are my love, you are my heart (Yo, uh-huh)
And we will never, ever, ever be apart (Yo, uh-huh)
Are we an item? Girl, quit playing (Yo, uh-huh)
We're just friends, what are you saying? (Yo, uh-huh)
Said, "There's another" and looked right in my eyes (Yo, uh-huh)
My first love broke my heart for the first time, and I was like (Yo, uh-huh)

[Justin Bieber:]
BABY, BABY, BABY, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

[Justin Bieber (Ludacris):]
Oh, for you, I would've done whatever (Yo, uh-huh)
And I just can't believe we ain't together (Yo, uh-huh)
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losing you (Yo, uh-huh)
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring (Yo, uh-huh)
And I'm in pieces, baby, fix me (Yo, uh-huh)
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream (Yo, uh-huh)
I'm going down, down, down, down (Yo, uh-huh)
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around, and I'm like

[Justin Bieber:]
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

[Ludacris:]
(Luda) When I was thirteen, I had my first love
There was nobody that compared to my baby, and nobody came between us nor could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh, I was starstruck
She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks (Woo)
She made my heart pound, and skip a beat
When I see her in the street
And at school on the playground, but I really wanna see her on the weekend
She knows she got me dazing
'Cause she was so amazing
And now my heart is breaking
But I just keep on saying

[Justin Bieber:]
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

I'm gone (Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Gone, gone, gone, gone), I'm gone



By bella! at 05,Oct,26 02:59
Sonny and Cher, I GOT YOU BABE

[Her:]
They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
[Him:]
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and BABY I got you

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Her:]
They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
[Him:]
I guess that's so, we don't have a plot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Him:]
I got flowers in the spring
I got you to wear my ring
[Her:]
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around

[Her:]
So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
[Him:]
Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Him:]
I got you to hold my hand
[Her:]
I got you to understand
[Him:]
I got you to walk with me
[Her:]
I got you to talk with me

[Him:]
I got you to kiss goodnight
[Her:]
I got you to hold me tight
[Him:]
I got you, I won't let go
[Her:]
I got you to love me so

[Both:]
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe



By bella! at 04,Oct,26 17:02
Is Tesla’s auto-pilot the worst?

only registered users can see external links



By bella! at 01,Oct,26 22:40
“People are outta control….”

only registered users can see external links



By bella! at 01,Oct,26 04:29
The word for Thursday, October 1, HIDE



By bella! at 30,Sep,26 15:27
Unfortunately, this young lady is representative of the way many young people look and think, this the way our world is headed. The content provider says a mouthful.

only registered users can see external links



By bella! at 30,Sep,26 05:57
Catchy tune from a one hit wonder group!



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 20:49



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 20:48
Fine Young Cannibals, SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY

I can't stop
The way I feel
Things you do
Don't seem real

Tell you what I got in mind
'Cause we're runnin' out of time
Won't you ever set me free?
This waitin' 'round's killin' me

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself

I can't get
Any rest
People say
I'm obsessed

Everything you say is lies
But to me that's no surprise
What I had for you was true
Things go wrong, they always do

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself

I won't make it
On my own
No one likes
To be alone

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 20:44
I love this tune!



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 13:12
It’s so nice to hear that you had such positive interactions and have these wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing!



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 06:06
Yep and he sends gifts to himself, too!

By the way, thank you for the gift. I tried to thank you via PM however you only except messages from friends.



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 06:04
It’s COMEDY and it was intended to make us laugh!



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 03:25
The word for Tuesday, September 29, DRIVE



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 03:23
Small Faces, ITCHYCOO PARK

Over Bridge of Sighs
To rest my eyes in shades of green
Under dreaming spires
To Itchycoo PARK, that's where I've been

(What did you do there?) I got high
(What did you feel there?) Well, I cried
(But why the tears there?) Tell you why
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful

I feel inclined to blow my mind
Get hung up, feed the ducks with a bun
They all come out to groove about
Be nice and have fun in the sun

I'll tell you what I'll do (What will you do?)
I'd like to go there now with you
You can miss out school (Won't that be cool?)
Why go to learn the words of fools?

(What will we do there?) We'll get high
(What will we touch there?) We'll touch the sky
(But why the tears there?) I'll tell you why
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful

I feel inclined to blow my mind
Get hung up, feed the ducks with a bun
They all come out to groove about
Be nice and have fun in the sun

It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
Ha

It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 00:33
This is so rich, 2pierced was gifted/“sponsored” a premium paid membership by Sophie_+_Friends. I know, I know, you’re probably saying; what’s odd about that? It’s odd because that is yet another profile held by the owner of the Sophie profile.



By bella! at 29,Sep,26 00:25
Thanks for posting, that was funny as heck!



By bella! at 28,Sep,26 02:49
The word for Monday, September 28, PARK



By bella! at 26,Sep,26 00:56
Hmmmmm…..? Did you ever wonder how disposable diapers acquired the names; Luvs, Huggies, Pampers, Depends? Here’s a theory.

only registered users can see external links



By bella! at 26,Sep,26 00:52
Walmart was $4.41 today.



By bella! at 25,Sep,26 02:24
It’s time to check on the crazy people.

only registered users can see external links



By bella! at 24,Sep,26 20:39
Nice!



By bella! at 24,Sep,26 20:39
Oooo, nice choice!



By bella! at 24,Sep,26 05:04
Neil Young, HEART OF GOLD

I want to live
I want to give
I've been a miner for a heart of gold
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old
Keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old

I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood
I crossed the OCEAN for a heart of gold
I've been in my mind
It's such a fine line
That keeps me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old



By bella! at 24,Sep,26 03:37
The word for Thursday, September 24, OCEAN



By bella! at 24,Sep,26 03:35
Bwahahahaha!



By bella! at 24,Sep,26 00:45
I’m going to give credit where credit is due, it is my opinion that the original poster has computer skills ONLY. Other than that, he’s got nothing going for him.



By bella! at 24,Sep,26 00:34
The fact that you don’t use or know how to use AI is alright because you are real, the real deal. Folks who rely on AI (and Photoshop) to create a profile of pretend people and/or assist them, the less educated folks, to gather and organize their scattered thoughts and build cohesive ideas are merely pathetic fakes. Plainly said, AI is a great tool for ugly ass dumb fucks.



By bella! at 23,Sep,26 22:59
I do!



By bella! at 23,Sep,26 21:02
And for the record, I didn’t have to depend on AI for my reply!



By bella! at 23,Sep,26 20:37
Thank you, I’m glad we could agree on something.



By bella! at 23,Sep,26 19:59
I’m really tired of you and your stupid games. Do me a favor, don’t “mention” me in your posts because I don’t give two shits about what you have to say about me. What I do care about is you talking shit about something and someone that you don’t know shit about. You are one fucked up piece of shit and it if you want to talk shit, do it on your own dime because I don’t want you posting your shit in my threads. In the future, I WILL DELETE ANYTHING THAT I DEEM TO BE BULLSHIT. Got it?



By bella! at 23,Sep,26 01:00
Bob Seger, TURN THE PAGE

On a long and lonesome highway, east of Omaha
You can listen to the engine moaning out its one-note song
You can think about the woman or the girl you knew the night before
But your thoughts will soon be wandering the way they always do
When you're riding sixteen hours and there's nothing there to do
And you don't feel much like riding, you just wish the trip was through

Here I am
On the road again
There I am
On the stage
Here I go
Playing star again
There I go
Turn the PAGE

Well, you walk into a restaurant all strung-out from the road
And you feel the eyes upon you as you're shaking off the cold
You pretend it doesn't bother you but you just want to explode
Most times you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can
All the same old clichйs, "Is it woman? Is it man?"
And you always seem outnumbered so you don't dare make a stand

Oh, here I am
On the road again
There I am
On the stage, yeah
Here I go
Playing star again
There I go
Turn the PAGE

Out there in the spotlight you're a million miles away
Every ounce of energy you try to give away
As the sweat pours out your body like the music that you play
Later in the evening as you lie awake in bed
With the echoes from the amplifiers ringing in your head
You smoke the day's last cigarette, remembering what she said

Here I am
On the road again
There I am
Up on the stage
Ah, here I go
Playing star again
There I go
Turn the PAGE

Here I am
On the road again
There I am
On the stage, yeah
Here I go
Playing star again
There I go
There I go



By bella! at 22,Sep,26 11:21
What is it that you miss about her?