Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

my clit

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #173969 at 17,Aug,12 08:15
How well do you know a female? In detail what do you do or what is your method to eating a pussy? What do u do with it? I love detailed answers. Ill post a pic for the best answer!

Similar topics: 1.Show Your Clit   2.what im doing to my clit right now its si hirny!   3.LETS SEE SOME CLITS!   4.Girl W/Pierce Clit Slutty or Not   5.Clit Enlargement  

New Comment

Comments:
By #274357 at 18,Aug,12 01:16
First… I will get very close. Just barely nudging and breathing on your clit. I will continue to breath heavy, even blow on your clit while my lips and tongue are so very close.

Very close.

I will "accidently" touch your clit with my tongue occasionally as I kiss you, rub and massage everything that is close to your beautiful pussy.

I will continue this behavior for 20 minutes.

You will surely be quite insane by then, so I will place my lips directly on your clit and suck while my tongue aggressively touches your clit from underneath…my fingers will be very busy around your anus. I will leave the rest of those details to your imagination.

But, I promise you…your orgasm will be an epic experience.
By #285812 at 19,Aug,12 04:13
Damn, 2nice, I have to find a way to delete your: intense, descriptive, elaborated, lucubrate, dilated and elucidated, response.

I am formerly going to obtained by the Admin, an injunction against you.......essentially, I conceive you to be an indite, and rather prodigious, I must cerebrate.

You know my reply, to you, is strictly jocosely.

Love you

By qhaos at 18,Aug,12 14:01 other posts of qhaos 
ok, lets start, when i have in fron of me a nice pair of open legs is so difficult to keep control, but for now i've never lost it! first of all i never start eating the "main course" of the faboulous banquet that is the pussy but i start with the "appetizer", gently kissing all there is around your outer lips, mound of venus and perineum, and i stay there for a while and other than my mouth and tongue i let you feel the tip of my nose, is very exciting... when i decide the moment is come, i take care of your button, i know the clit is so sensible so i start taking it between my lips to keep it wet an then, moving my lower lip right and left i try to make you moan... now is the turn of my tongue and she likes to go in circles around your clit but sometimes i give it a gently lap like it was an ice cream. Then when it seems most unexpected one of my finger will enters into you, for you to give u pleasure, and for me to check the situation! and finally your lower lips are mine! i draw so many figures with my tongue on your inner lips to make you moan and sometimes i penetrate you with the tip of my nose for better feeling that i'm there, and when i start rubbing your clit while i'm down, you can understand that i want u to cum... and also when climax runs wild on you i'm swtill there, eating the appetizer another time, to make you ready for your meal, and for make me sated of your pussy...

By steve3095 at 18,Aug,12 13:40 other posts of steve3095 
Hi Eli. I don't fuck around with my lady's clit. First a gentle tip of the tongue then dive in with my lips around her clit and suck her till her clit is in my mouth. No lady can resist the climax this gives her. Spread for me and I'll give you the pleasure.

By #285812 at 18,Aug,12 00:15
OK let's see:

I simply would lick your inner thighs, leading you to ecstasy, and then licking your clitoral hood, and then rubbing the flat surface of my tongue directly onto your clitl, then start going back n forth, in, out, of your pussy hole.

By #64328 at 17,Aug,12 21:06
some girls I have been with are so sensitive light lickingis all they can handle and others like to work up to sucking the clit as hard as I can

Adult Discussion Forum