to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

how do you do it

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #277261 at 20,Aug,12 21:42
how do you find out if your mate is gay and interested in you without losing his friendship and scaring him away

New Comment

Comments:
By #277261 at 22,Aug,12 21:11
he seems to like to show his cock off after showering, mmmmmm so horny. i wished I had the nerve to drop to my knes and suck it for him
By spermkiss at 23,Aug,12 15:24 other posts of spermkiss 
"...like to show his cock off after showering..." Could you elaborate on that? How are you in a situation to see him nude after a shower? Do you live together? Or belong to to the same gym? If the former, start hanging out around the house nude so you can give him a good look at your cock. If the latter, get an erection and see how he reacts.

By #147052 at 23,Aug,12 14:01
honesty is always the best way to go. If you want to become involved with him, just ask him why he keeps you in a state of excitement while he does his parade for you.

By spermkiss at 20,Aug,12 23:52 other posts of spermkiss 
A very delicate question. Has he given you any hints or other indications that he's interested? By the way, he need not be gay to be interested. A lot of straight guys like to take friendship with their buddies up a notch to include sex. Have you dropped any hints that you're interested? If so, how did he react?

Adult Discussion Forum