Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What makes cocks curve?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13009 at 03,Nov,09 03:37
So as i look though all the pics of cocks on here, i was wondering what makes some cocks are curved and others are not? Is it genetics or the way a cock is kept in your shorts? Fill me in.

Similar topics: 1.does me dick have to much of an upward curve?   2.curve   3.U-Curve, N-Curve, Side-curve or Ramrod cock?   4.guys with curves to their cocks/best pics. Post & I will rate 'em   5.Which way does your penis's curve  

New Comment

Comments:
By #550094 at 10,Feb,18 02:22
A stubborn bottom.

By leopoldij at 10,Feb,18 00:52 other posts of leopoldij 
No, it's not genetics. It's gravity. It's well known that the astronauts' cocks in space don't curve at all.

By #517796 at 08,Feb,18 01:48
Screwing around corners!

By #539358 at 19,Jan,18 17:53
Nowt wrong with a curved penis
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

[deleted image]
By #463848 at 21,Jan,18 09:25
It looks about the same degree of curve as mine; and in the same direction.

By chubbyloves at 20,Jan,18 20:48 other posts of chubbyloves 
my observations show me, if you are right handed, you hang left, left handed, you hang right
By #539358 at 21,Jan,18 00:09
I'm left handed and curve and hang left

By #463848 at 20,Jan,18 08:54
People with this condition have a certain type of immune cell marker, which indicates that it may be inherited.

By leopoldij at 19,Jan,18 17:36 other posts of leopoldij 
It's the combination of gravity with magnetic **** produced by the gyrating sperm. The more the sperm cycles the higher the **** and hence the higher the curvature.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 seconds

**** = f o r c e

By JustWill at 19,Jan,18 17:25 other posts of JustWill 
Seriously folks--you make me feel like I am wasting my time trying to keep you informed on this stuff.

/forum/thread.php?id=25981

By Lvphose at 19,Jan,18 06:37 other posts of Lvphose 
Peyronies is a medical condition in which scaring in an area of the penis shaft causes the penis to curve!

By #39070 at 22,Jan,10 22:05
mine bends to the left. i am right handed and have jerked off MANY times. pretty sure its due to that.

By #6568 at 03,Nov,09 07:55
Interesting....

I did used to think that curvature was due to 'damage' that got inflicted when one was young by underwear or by urinating with your penis pulled out of the leg of your underpants etc. However, now i'm not so sure.

There are of course, different types of curve. Those to left or right are probably just another instance of how non-symetric most peoples bodies are. It is well known and documented that the vast majority of people have odd sided faces for example,..in fact some people have completely assymetric faces where either side could have come from different folks! Lots of people have a 'defect' one side,..a shorter leg or hip difference that makes their clothes have to be altered,..NOT an actual deformaty,..just a difference.

The penis is actually quite suscetiple to this 'non-symetrical' difference as it is constructed of two main cylinders (there is a third underneath that carries teh tubing and is connected to the glans),..left and right, that contain the spongy cells which fill with blood to erect the shaft. These are called the Carnavosa and ANY difference between one and the other will effectively give a different erection from one side to the other. Also, if one side is able to fill larger than the other side then a 'bend' MUST happen because the shorter side will pull the longer side into a curve.

An up-curve seems to be very common and is probably due to riginal race/tribal genetics. I read a book some time back which purported to show three main types of penis shape. however, one of these was a 'bottle' shape which it claimed went back to the Vikings (funny how all the weird genetic stuff is always the fault of the Vikings!)...however, after looking at this site for a couple of years I don't remember ever seeing one here....

Adult Discussion Forum