to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

do you remember of your first time you ejaculated and what felt like

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #280749 at 25,Aug,12 14:37
I remember the first time i came, i was a late starter in puberty and was walking home late one evening when 4 guys approached me for money which i did not have( they were around 17 or 13went off and one walked along side me through the park and he had a beers on him and gave some . he said have i started wanking my cock as yet and told i did not know what he meant. he took out his cock which was rock hard and placed my hand on it and told me to rub it which i was not very good having no experience or what i was doing although my cock often got hard which i never could explain. so he pulled down my pants to expose my soft cock which became semi erect so he pulled my fore skin back and forth ( i am not actully jewish butsome family are) i became fully hard and and just kept pulling at my cock till this incredable felling came over me and i thought i was peeing but couldnt see anything as it was dark but wow it was intense and legs turned to jelly. He just walked off. i never understood what happened or even what had shot out of my penis. A months passed when i was in the bathroom and was still getting my cock hard and decided to put my hand on which felt good! I lied down and pulled my foreskin back and forth which felt really good and got faster till i felt the peeing feeling coming through my shaft and with the light on this time could see the stuff that shot out of cock and was shocked when this thick sticky white stuff spurted in the air and landed on belly and some on my face. i just grabbed my cock tighter until it all came out i thought i had an infection or something but learned it was normal. This was the start of something special. What was first ejaculation like?