She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is it necessary to tell the world I'm bi?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #67735 at 04,Sep,12 03:16
I feel it's the equivalent to telling people about my sex life, it's just not necessary. I love women, but I also love cock.I'd like to know everyone's opinion on this. Everyone I know knows I'm into women, they just don't know I love to suck a nice cock on the side

Similar topics: 1.World Cup anyone?   2.Help People Out   3.*First World Problems*   4.World cup 2018   5.Rain stops Trump  

New Comment

Comments:
By #67735 at 05,Sep,12 01:51
Wow, it's rare that everyone agrees on the same thing on this site. I feel a lot more comfortable about it now. I had this nagging thought that it was being deceptive if I kept it to myself. I actually tried bringing up the idea around some friends that you have to at least think about dick once to know if it would interest you, I viewed it as getting to know yourself, they were being immature and were like " wait so you've thought about it??" At that point I decided to drop the topic, it was clear I couldn't have a serious conversation with them. One friend saw some links on my computer once and immediately told his girlfriend, they both asked me if I was gay over a dozen times, I found that to be intrusive and pretty messed up the way they went about it

By fila1305 at 04,Sep,12 20:16 other posts of fila1305 
Some decades ago a Dutch gay comedian/actor stated in an interview: "My sexual orientation is none of your business, unless you want to s-l-e-e-p with me."

I would say: It is as necessary as you feel it is. You are the only one who decides who has the right to know; to decide who should know.

By #254338 at 04,Sep,12 18:29
Tell your girl friends and boyfriends... Stop there unless you have to make introductions at family gatherings...

By pablo37 at 04,Sep,12 16:27 other posts of pablo37 
Only two peeps need to know anything that happens in the bedroom u and who u are with

By #285812 at 04,Sep,12 04:25
You said it pretty well;

" it's just not necessary "

By #220845 at 04,Sep,12 03:53
Listen to steffi

Adult Discussion Forum