Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

~A Dick Only A Guy Would Love?~

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21669 at 06,Nov,09 07:40
Does it seem like guys like your dick more than girls do?
I've had photos of my dick on other websites before, I would get so many nice comments from guys, but I only got one comment from a girl. She said "Nice dick, I mean pic"

After a wile I started thinking about her comment. I began to wonder... was she trying to be funny? using pic as in "picture" to say pick as in "tooth pick?"

Anyways, I was just wondering, do you think guys are more likely to want your dick more than a girl would?

Similar topics: 1.Soft/Flaccid Dick   2.I'm straight as can be, but love dick, anyone else?   3.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?   4.I think I am gay   5.How do we all best like to cum during sex?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 06,Nov,09 08:11
I don' think it is helpful for you to be considering this as such a generalisation,...by limiting the boundaries like this you are only centering on negative feelings and then assuming that it means something.

So, first things first;.....there are many more men here than women, so yes, on a sheer weight of numbers, there are going to be more men than women "likely to want you dick". In addition, there are proportionally more gay men here than straight,...so even MORE men than women!!

And finally,..we need to talk about women and their attitudes to dicks, including yours. Men are fairly dick obsessed, perhaps not surprisingly. However, realtively few women wander the world with the same obsession,..thats the real truth,..most women are not that interested in just your dick. Really nice intelligent women who will make good partners either for some hot sex, or for the rest of your life, are only interested in your dick as a realtively unimportant part of your whole package. Only a moronic woman will view you as just a walking dick!

Do you see women as simply a pair of breasts? If you do then you have some problems to get over before you can start to really enjoy life, women and sex.

Theres nothing wrong with wanting to have a nice dick, and desiring a woman to hold it in her hand and swoon with awe, and lust. But, being realistic, women won't do that until you have given them a real heavy dose of your main sex organ which is you brain.....

So, forget about men making nice comments as thats a bit like other men making comments about your car. Just concentrate on polishing up the thing that your dick is attached to and eventually you will get some good comments from women.

Adult Discussion Forum