Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Hmmmm now what am I supposed to do about this??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #35380 at 06,Nov,09 10:01
HI there everyone, I'm new to this site BTW I registered a few days ago & was bombarded with tons & tons & tons of messages which is not a bad thing in itself except that my brain is kinda BURSTING about what to do with all of them. I've already had some people get pissed that I wasn't managing to reply & also people got offended when I'd say "sorry, kinda busy chatting with someone else now." I tend to think that a lot of the men on this site forget that maybe some females might not be too fast with computers & all. And you know what else, brains aren't computers either; I personally cannot decently maintain 27 conversations simultaneously!! Now I'm not pointing the finger or trying to call anyone rude, just asking for a bit of understanding from the guys & maybe some SYD/SYC communication counseling from the women who have been on this site for a while.
TTFN

Similar topics: 1.Small new feature for premium members   2.New feature - personal chat rooms [by admin]   3.redheads and cocks: do readheads have nice/ thicker cocks? or not really different   4.who wants to see me cum?   5.What is your biggest sexual turn on  

New Comment

Comments:
By #11431 at 07,Nov,09 15:37
I know what you mean .. as soon as I go on to the site for a pleasurable browse.. I get messages every few seconds .. it is so difficult to answer every one .. I am not saying I dont like the attention but sometimes I just like to view the galleries and do my own thing ! I am not saying that I am being bombarded like this is because I am special but I just think we women are so out numbered at any one time on the site that lots of men seize the opportunity to strike up a conversation with whichever woman is online .. whoever you are ( so long as you have tits & pussy on show ! ) I love the attention but sometimes I just cant stretch to answering everyones questions as fully as they would like. I think that is just the way it is.

Adult Discussion Forum