Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

comparing condoms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #194437 at 05,Oct,12 22:14
The biggest and smallest condom i can find!

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.small condoms   2.condoms and uncut dicks?   3.condoms condoms condoms   4.Show your cum in condoms   5.BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...  

New Comment

Comments:
By hytiger at 06,Oct,12 02:36 other posts of hytiger 
Which condoms are they?
By #194437 at 06,Oct,12 02:43
They called "MySize" The small is size 47 and the big 69.
By #1237 at 08,Oct,12 00:56
what do you mean by 47?
By #194437 at 11,Oct,12 15:12
47mm wide

By WristThick at 06,Oct,12 07:02 other posts of WristThick 
Hey, you know my.size! Awesome!

I special order these from Europe because nothing else fits me. Highly recommended for guys who are too thick for magnum and magnum XL sized rubbers.
By #194437 at 06,Oct,12 10:23
the 69mm condom is so huge! I never see a dick who need them! What size do you order?
By WristThick at 09,Oct,12 23:13 other posts of WristThick 
Both the 64 and 69 mm. The 64 mm is a bit tight at the base, but fits the rest perfectly. The 69 mm fits pretty much perfectly. I still have quite a few 64 mm ones left, but will most likely not re-order them and will stick with the 69 mm variety.

By #6568 at 08,Oct,12 07:58
Actually this is a step in the right direction with condom design by a company in the Netherlands,....the basic idea is that these come in a range of 'widths' so that men with non-standard size or shape can get something that fits a little better than 'ordinary' condoms.

The sizes range from 47mm closed width,..ie. placed flat on a table the measured width is 47mm, so, an opened circumference of 94mm ..... There are then several increments of size going thru 53, 64 etc until the largest at 69mm. The idea beign to fit wide sizes.

Personally, I've always had severe problems with condoms and loathe them worst than next-doors dog! Since i'm not only thicker at the base than average, but also tapering towards the glans, condoms are uncomfortable and difficult to keep on,..they constantly slide off and have to be held on and the ring cuts into my base and hurts!,..quite apart form the awkwardness of getting them smoothly fitted to my curve. Also, this is the one area where a full forskin is a hindrance! Over the years I have tried different methods of fitting and use but nothing really works for me except the use of the female condom, which many women dislike.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum