Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cock Rings

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #309590 at 18,Oct,12 15:12
I bought a new cock ring and tried it last night as my photos show. My cock never felt so good. Swollen and fat my cockhead has been the largest I have ever felt or seen it. I could feel every vein as I stroked my shaft. After removing my cockring my cock stayed erect for another 20 minutes. The feeling was incredible. So if any guys ever thought about getting one, don't hesitate, your cock will feel awesome. Mine is a double ring I don't know if that made the difference, but wow, it was amazing

Similar topics: 1.Cock Rings   2.Cock Rings   3.Cock Rings   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By mywusch at 19,Oct,12 15:59 other posts of mywusch 
i like to do rings on my cock and balls, feels fantastic blue

By #220845 at 19,Oct,12 01:59
Yeah I have a cockring, cockstrap, Cockchains. Hot!

By #291618 at 18,Oct,12 19:52
I read this things can be dangerous think about it acumulated **** on one part of ur body? which is being holded back because a ring? sound not natural and unhealty iv never tried it and will never do it. It might sound usefull and i bet it works to keep a erection but it could leave some damage on ur cock veins and on the erectil tissue.
Dont know if its true or not but its up to u
By #291618 at 18,Oct,12 19:53
the **** was b l o o d
By spermkiss at 18,Oct,12 20:25 other posts of spermkiss 
You make some important points, but I do not think cock rings are hazardous. I've worn mine 24/7 for more than ten years now without any ill effects. I get hard, I get soft, I can urinate and I can ejaculate.

When I say 24/7, I mean just that. I rarely take mine off. I wear it under my street clothes, under swim wear, at nude beaches, under gym shorts, in changing rooms and showers at gyms and swimming pools, even to medical appointments. When I've dropped my pants in medical examining rooms no doctor has so much as batted an eye, nor has any doctor ever advised me that it was in any way unhealthy.
By #291618 at 18,Oct,12 20:31
yep it might be just a rumor...

Adult Discussion Forum