Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Does your size vary with situation ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #37169 at 16,Nov,09 08:17
I normally report my erection as 19.5cm by 14.5 around, all measured in private with a flexible measure tape, and most of the time my erection looks the same but for some reason when I am with a new partner and look at my erection after I have started shafting her, it looks visibly larger and fatter. Has anyone else noticed variations in the size of their erections?

Similar topics: 1.small? medium? large? average?   2.Does your cock size vary from time to time?   3.Siriusblack won from Cured   4.How Did It Come To This / How Did I get Here?   5.Russia-Ukraine  

New Comment

Comments:
By #553294 at 17,Apr,18 18:55
Sure. Perfectly normal, given that erection firmness/size is somewhat related to one's level of arousal.

By bigguy at 23,Jul,13 15:33 other posts of bigguy 
Yes I find a difference without a doubt, now that i'm a little older the mood is a lot stronger at certain times. I have come to realize how it must be for women or lets say most women, getting mentally into it has much to do with the whole process. Simply what I do is take the time to get her ready however long it takes! Learn the signs and her body will let you know when she's ready and if you're anything like me you will long time be ready. There is a country song that has been around a long time by Conway Twitty called "Slow Hand" if you don't know it look it up and listen,it makes a lot of sense. None of that WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM shit!!!!

By Bendy at 23,Jul,13 03:27 other posts of Bendy 
It seems like the longer and thinner they are, that more flimsy they are... Mine is extremely flexible...

By slipper at 20,Nov,09 06:23 other posts of slipper 
Yes.

By #37169 at 16,Nov,09 17:26
As an addendum ~ I should say that in addition to being larger with new partners, I also tend invariably ejaculate a lot more and if shooting outside their cunts notice that the jet is shot a lot further than my usual 18-22 inches. Any observations on that?
By #6568 at 17,Nov,09 07:48
Well yes, there is a direct corelation between degree of arousal/excitement and both the erection and force/strength of orgasm and ejaculation...... But, I don't think that is what the OP was asking about. Whats being discussed here is the day to day difference in the appearance, feel, quality, and even shape, when all other conditions are equal,...as in, say, regular sex with the same partner or daily masturbation etc.

By #6568 at 16,Nov,09 15:43
Yes, this has intrigued me since my teens as to why my erection can be 'different',..not just harder/softer, at various times. I think one of the reasons is that the penis is not just one part,....it's a complex construction made up of various component parts and systems,..so any local tiredness or unease in any part for a whole host of reasons will affect the overall appearance and function.

The only place where I have found any intelligent discussion of this is in traditional Chinese sexual texts. The ancient Chinese gave considerable thought to erection quality and attempted to list and study the various influences as they saw them to be.

Modern translations of Chinese scripts such as 'The Tao of Health Sex and Longevity' by Daniel Read, mention the 'Four Attainments' which is a guide to erection and it's qualities. Thus, the four qualities of a good erection are; elongation, swelling, hardness and heat. Each of these may be present to greater or lesser degree according to the mans physical and mental health......;

"...........If the stalk does not attain sufficient elongation, the mans vital energy is weak....if he achieves hardness but not swelling, his muscular energy is lacking,...swelling but not hardness, his joints and tendons are too weak,...lack of heat means his spirit is insufficient for the act....etc etc..."

Adult Discussion Forum