to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Need Verifications Please

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #267512 at 22,Oct,12 20:48
Need to get at least 10 verifications! Anyone interested? I'll gladly return the favour ;-)

Skype: xris.xross [let me know you're from here with username on contact requests]

New Comment

Comments:
By #275302 at 23,Oct,12 06:25
Why would you need 10 verifications anyway?
By #218130 at 23,Oct,12 06:35
Yes only 3 is required. Maybe he wants to play it safe in case one of them deleted their accounts "At least 3 different members are required to get the verified status. More is better, because if some of the 3 members deletes from the site, you lose the status."
A bit overboard on his part I think

By bella! at 22,Oct,12 21:25 other posts of bella! 
Over the last week or so, I have seen several members seek verification through the discussion forum. Rather then having the forum flooded by these numerous requests, why not take it upon yourself to click on YOUR blue check mark and read WHO is eligible to verify members. Perhaps you may know some of those members and you can reach out to those you know. Here's something to think about, you're asking another member to do you a "favor". Don't you think you need to do something a little more personal other than posting a "Need Verification Please" request? Maybe it's just me, I think you should.
By #218130 at 22,Oct,12 22:11
You are spot on

By #102374 at 23,Oct,12 03:24
I don't think they can find the areas you are pointing them to. All they have to do is read but that must be too hard..

Adult Discussion Forum