Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Do you like my pussy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #313066 at 24,Oct,12 05:24
People on this site seem to like it but I think its really meaty.. Is it an average pussy?

Similar topics: 1.Hairy pussy   2.eating pussy   3.Hairy pussy?   4.PUSSY POWER   5.Shaved or hairy  

New Comment

Comments:
By steve8211 at 25,Oct,12 11:12 other posts of steve8211 
There is only one thing wrong with it. It doesnt have my tongue and Dick in it!

By nekekal at 25,Oct,12 05:45 other posts of nekekal 
It is a very nice pussy. Not to meaty, not to skinny. Guys actually like a pussy that is a bit meatier. We like some flesh around our cocks when fucking. And yours would be perfect for fucking.

Also, you would look very hot in tight thin clothing since we could see the outlines of your fantastic pussy through the material.

All in a all a great pussy form fucking, there will be some lucky guy, I wish it were me, that gets his cock into your pussy.

By #113738 at 25,Oct,12 00:46
your pussy is gorgeous!

By #233140 at 24,Oct,12 12:35
Sweetheart, you have a lovely pussy. It is a bit 'meatier' than some but certainly not as much as others. You have a very tasty looking clit and well, all in all, it's VERY lick/suckable and fuckable... You have absolutely NOTHING to worry about...

BTW, there is no such thing as an 'average' pussy. Each is different and unique. Again, yours is gorgeous

By qhaos at 24,Oct,12 08:42 other posts of qhaos 
dont' worry darling, your pussy is one of the best i've ever seen! tasting it must be my heaven!

By #1936 at 24,Oct,12 08:14
Put it this way my cock would love to live inside her x

By #112020 at 24,Oct,12 07:18
You are hot.

By #218130 at 24,Oct,12 07:02
Looks mighty fine to me. Like a delicious exotic fruit, bursting open with ripeness

Adult Discussion Forum