Recent Posts of member nekekal

By nekekal at 09,Jul,24 02:41
Nice looking cock.

By nekekal at 04,Jul,24 18:36
Well, they are women. As a rule, women don't even like each other. I am not gay, but crave some sort of human touch, some sex other than myself, to be desired. And women don't do that. I would never form a relationship with one again.

By nekekal at 03,Jul,24 20:03
My only complaint is that the site doesn't flag the pictures somehow so I know that I should not answer before I spend the time to answer and push the submit button.

By nekekal at 03,Jul,24 20:01
Seriously? You think that women, real or otherwise, that post pictures of their tits and cunts on this site are not interested in hearing "nice tits". Why are they showing them?

By nekekal at 30,Jun,24 18:48
Sorry, i think a normal cock quits developing about age 16 or 18. Mine was full size at 12 or 13. Although the base of the shaft continued to get bigger with use.

By nekekal at 30,Jun,24 18:44
My cock was always the biggest as long as I can remember. I didn't measure it until I was 18 or so and it was it's fully grown size then. About 7 3/4 inches long, over 6 1/4 around. But it was about that size when I was in the sixth grade, 11 years old. I was growing pubic hair then. Before that it was bigger than anyone in gym class or at the swimming pool.

By nekekal at 30,Jun,24 18:36
If it gives you pleasure, it is big enough and working. Most women that I have fucked prefer small cocks that cum quickly because women really don't like to be fucked and want it over as quickly as possible with the least trouble.

By nekekal at 30,Jun,24 17:25
I love tits of any kind. But small firm tits are the best. A or B cup with nice nipples are perfect.

By nekekal at 13,Jun,24 19:51
My wife is so vanilla that she thinks getting on top is wild and crazy sex. But i did talk her into me fucking her on a public, but vacant beach once.

By nekekal at 13,Jun,24 19:09
Probably about 4. I once had my cock sucked for about 5 hours straight, but don't know how many times I cum.

By nekekal at 05,Jun,24 17:31
Absolutely. I would get in line, stick my cock into you and then get back in line. Please call when a line is forming up.

By nekekal at 05,Jun,24 17:28
Both. My cock shaft is very sensitive under the skin, so in the first case, I grab my cock tightly and slide the skin up and down against the underlying hard shaft just going up far enough to compress the rim on my fat head.

The second case is to lube things up well, using precum, soap, lotion, etc, and just loosely hold my cock so it slides in and out of my cupped hand. This simulates actual fucking. Especially if I just hold my hand steady and thrust my cock in and out with my hips.

Either way produces cum. Both feel good.

By nekekal at 24,May,24 17:39
A few. A few less than I have fucked. Someone told me early that if you are really wanting to get your cock into a woman, and are making out but she seems hesitant, if you just move down and get your tongue between her cunt lips, she will very soon not be able to say no. Pretty soon getting fucked is the best sounding idea in the world. At the very least she will feel compelled to suck my cock which I might like better than fucking her anyway. Feels great with no chance of getting her pregnant.

By nekekal at 24,May,24 17:22
I constantly think about my cock. How good it feels just hanging there hard. How good it feels with my hand on it caressing it and jackng it off. Of course how good my cock will feel if someone else is caressing it, jacking it off or sucking it. I dream of someone opening their legs and taking it into their body and fucking it. So, yes I think about my cock all the time, every wakng hour day or night.

By nekekal at 24,May,24 16:58
No. My fantasy of getting rid of my cock was to relieve myself of frustration with it controlling my life. I would not want to be reminded.

By nekekal at 24,May,24 02:04
Probably not. It isn't like a severed cock is worth anything. Maybe sell to the highest bidder.

By nekekal at 23,May,24 22:38
I have fantasized about not having a penis. But my fantasy was about not having a cock, not what to do with it.

By nekekal at 23,May,24 22:36
I leak precum a lot. So I leave them on or I would need 10 shorts a day. The only downside is sometimes the precum dries on my cock head and sort of glues the head to the material. It hurts a lot to peel them apart.

By nekekal at 23,May,24 22:32
I worked at one company where we had private offices. I used to jack off in the office.

By nekekal at 23,May,24 22:30
Women. Thinking of them, looking at them. I have a great imagination and even looking at nice hands causes me to think of them around my cock and makes me hard. My cock is hard most of the time.

By nekekal at 16,May,24 02:02
Beautiful woman. Nice body. Delicious tits. I would love to go out to dinner with this woman and then go fuck my brains out.

By nekekal at 15,May,24 18:27
Compared to that list, I seem like I don't masturbate at all.

Nude swimming in a lake.
At the office I worked at.
In my car driving.
In the forest while hiking.
In the forest while hunting.
At the beach.

By nekekal at 11,May,24 04:04
I love having my cock sucked, but no one has ever been able to get more than the head into their mouth. Never had any deep throating and not nearly enough sucking.

By nekekal at 08,May,24 17:14
Nice head on that cock. Mine points down but in doggy mine is too long and penetrates too far. I never fucked a woman balls deep in doggy. I just went in too far and they cried out in pain. But I do love doggy.

By nekekal at 08,May,24 16:21
Down. I always wished that it would at least stick straight out, but it just points down. It is much bigger at the end than at the base and just doesnt seem strong enough to hold it up. So down it is. When fucking, someone needs to lift it up and aim it into the desired hole.

By nekekal at 08,May,24 16:15
The pleasure it gives me and has given me. Cuming feels so good and the occasional orgasm is spectacular. It is always there and always wants to play. By far my favorite body part. It is a nice size and easy to play with, but it's real joy is to give me pleasure and I love it.

By nekekal at 29,Apr,24 17:40
Get fucked. I would want a guy to kiss me, caress my tits, rub my clit and fuck me. Then do it again. And again. For the entire 24 hours I want a cock in me.

By nekekal at 29,Apr,24 17:32
Unless she has a really fat ass, you should be able to get balls deep into her cunt quite easily.

She needs to be on her knees, legs spread a bit and leaning back. She needs her head down so her tits are against the same surface as her knees. this will line her cunt up for the best angle to get cock into her. You should be able to see into her cunt. Then you have to get your cock at the same height as her cunt. You may need to be standing up behind her at the edge of the bed, or kneeling on a pillow to get your cock and her cunt at the same level.

Then you just stick your cock into her open cunt and fuck. Your balls should be against her cunt when you slam into her. It is acceptable to grab her hips with your hands for added leverage.

By nekekal at 29,Apr,24 16:41
No. I just look down and see my cock. No pictures needed.

By nekekal at 20,Apr,24 20:24
I don't know what counts. My first sexual encounter was with myself. I played with my penis for as long as I can remember.

I also shared a bedroom with my older brother and we played with each other almost every night. He had a tiny penis, I had a big one. His hands fit my penis and I could jack him off.

I was involved in some circle jerks while in high school. Just our own cocks. No touching others.

After high school I made a trip to San Francisco to see a friend and we masturbated each other to orgasm. That probably counts. I was 17.

By 18, I found a woman to fuck. After that there were a number of sexual encounters. Both genders.

By nekekal at 17,Apr,24 16:41
I don't have any threesome experience but would certainly be happy to fuck your wife. I have a pretty big cock so you get to see her getting fucked with a big cock and she could get the experience of it. You could video the whole thing if you want for later enjoyment.

By nekekal at 09,Apr,24 20:07
My older brother and I shared a bed room he was 3 years older and had the top bunk. There are no secrets with people in bunk beds. I played with my penis all the time. I didn't know what it was for, but it was fun and felt good. I was 7 or 8 and he was ten or 11 when we figured out that we were doing the same thing and decided to do it together. Almost every night. Somehow he found out about classic masturbation and showed me and we started doing that. Then started cuming and we did it all the time. No sucking though.

By nekekal at 29,Mar,24 18:04
There is really nothing in the picture but cock, balls, and leg. But based on the size of the balls, it looks like the cock is about 3 ball widths long. I therefore say about 6 inches long, about 5 inches around.

By nekekal at 26,Mar,24 22:41
I enjoy looking at hard cocks. Any size. My brother and I used to play with each others cock and his was tiny but I know how enjoyable it was. He enjoyed my big cock. It is not the size of the cock, it is how much you can enjoy it. I dare say that he fucked a lot more women with his tiny cock than I did with my big one.

By nekekal at 26,Mar,24 22:36
I do like to see them filled with cock. Not completely filled but partially filled and nice and wet.

By nekekal at 26,Mar,24 18:03
I like to fuck, and I love getting my cock sucked, so perfect is a sort of compromise. I think that for great fucking a 6 inch cock would be wonderful, and about 6 inches around. But for getting it sucked probably about 5 1/2 around would be great. A good cock sucker could get a lot of it into her mouth and it would still fill the average cunt. Mine is circumcised and I like that so the perfect cock probably needs to be circumcised with a nice head.

By nekekal at 26,Mar,24 17:36
Clear, sharp pictures with uncluttered backgrounds are great. Unusual angles are great.

I don't need to see a hard cock from above. I have a cock and know exactly what it looks like. I also don't want to see the close up of a cunt. I love to show cunts my cock but I think those close ups are only for gynecologist.

More imagination.

By nekekal at 26,Mar,24 17:30
Sexy is mostly attitude. I have seen pretty average looking women that are really sexy. But it is a very difficult quantity to define. And probably differs from guy to guy. I agree that Angelina Jolie is sexy. Something about the way she moves.

By nekekal at 26,Mar,24 17:25
I always used to wish that my cock was smaller. When it is packed into tight underwear, it is extremely uncomfortable. In most swim trunks with the mesh lining, my cock sneaks out and hangs out the leg. Speedo types are uncomfortable.

Women, as a rule, hate the thing. I have heard repeatedly, "i don't think that will fit in me". And while no one has run screaming from the room, a lot of them suggested that they suck it. And mostly they just suck the tip. A few get the whole head in their mouth. Of those that decided to fuck my cock, the vast majority would only do it if they were on top so they could control entry and depth. Very few were willing to see my cock twice.

It is fun and easy for me to play with, but overall I would have been happy to have been able to trade down.

I never seen a cock in life that was bigger than mine. I am sure that they exist, I see a lot of pictures on here, but have never seen one anywhere in person.

By nekekal at 25,Mar,24 18:34
How could I forget. It was about my third girlfriend. We had been fucking for a while and she had a hard time getting aroused. She didn't like me to suck her tits, was not into deep kissing, and would not suck my cock. She seemed to like to fuck but it took forever.

I had always heard that the fastest way to get a woman to say "fuck me now" was to go down on her and work her clit over with my lips and tongue.

So, one day we were in bed, under the covers, and I was fondling her twat and while she was starting to get wet, I decided that I should try licking and sucking. It would have the added advantage of getting my cock by her face and maybe she would try some cock sucking.

I spun around and got under the covers with my head between her legs. It was dark, I was exploring by feel. It was hot. She was hot. There was no air flow. I got my mouth on her cunt area. There was a strong odor. I almost passed out. I think that I am a bit claustrophobic. I had to get out. And I did. My always hard cock had withered.

I lay next to her as she ask what was wrong. Terrible experience, for us both. After a few minutes I felt good enough to fuck her though.

Later on, days later, I tried again without the covers and was successful. She got extremely excited, sucked the head of my cock and allowed me to fuck her really hot cunt really hard.

By nekekal at 24,Mar,24 03:03
I would love to give you a go at it. But as usual on these things, we are too far apart.

By nekekal at 20,Mar,24 18:38
My opinion exactly.

By nekekal at 20,Mar,24 18:27
Two many rules. Would give a guy performance anxiety. I don't need to be named, the camera might interfere.

While I am pretty sure that my cock is big enough for you, i don't give instructions. My cock just likes the attention, anything you want to do that doesn't involve sharp objects is fine with me.

Years ago, someone did suck my cock for 5 hours. Mostly non stop. I am sure the head was in their mouth for over an hour. When I pulled it out for a minute, the head was all wrinkly from being in water for so long. It was a free event. Neither of us got paid. I didn't know their name.

But it wonderful, I would be happy to let you suck my cock for as long as you wanted but doubt that I could keep it hard, even being sucked, for the required amount of time.

I would love to try.

By nekekal at 20,Mar,24 03:30
Mom is dead.

By nekekal at 19,Mar,24 02:13
Mostly in the shower. But occasionally other places. Outside, in bed, in my workshop, in the garage. Etc.

By nekekal at 19,Mar,24 02:06
I say fuck off.

By nekekal at 18,Mar,24 05:43
It is an old thread, but will add my two cents worth anyway. I have used these services in the past. It is an easy way to get fucked. No lying to the women, no seduction required. You both know what is going to happen.

Almost all prostitutes require condoms. They don't want to catch any fatal disease or get pregnant. Most hookers will supply the condom and put it on for you.

Fuck in neutral ground. The only bad experience that I had was when I went to her place. She tried to drug me and had to get off my cock, get me dressed, and out before I passed out. Get a hotel/motel or a brothel.

There is sometimes a risk of undercover police. There is good advice about asking her to get naked first.

Talk to her about what you expect to happen and the price of each. Getting your cock sucked with a condom on is not that great and I would never pay for it. But this way you know it it is going to cost befor you get your cock out.

It can be expensive, or surprisingly cheap. Some charge by the hour, or half hour, some by the night. Fucking doesn't take long, and prostitutes are very good at what they do. But it won't be a surprise at the end.

And finally, you don't need to worry much about her enjoying herself. You are paying, it is about you enjoying being in a nice cunt.

By nekekal at 18,Mar,24 05:18
My penis grew very early. It was always at least twice as big as anyone else's that I saw during PE. By the 6th grade it was almost full grown, 7 inches long when hard and almost always hard, and I started growing pubic hair.

My cock was always an object of ridicule by my class mates. Young kids make fun of anything different and a big cock was really different. So I was pretty traumatized by other kids and did my best to hide for years.

Young women don't really like cock, the only reason they fuck at all is so guys will like them, so having a big cock was no benefit growing up.

By nekekal at 18,Mar,24 04:56
I have done self hand jobs my whole life. As long as someone is enjoying my cock it is good with me. Having someone pump the cum out of my cock is always better than doing it myself, although I usually beg them to suck it a bit. So I like hand jobs. I wish I could find someone to play with my cock right now.

By nekekal at 04,Mar,24 21:37
But I still keep watching. Maybe I can chalk it up to research.