Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cancer (men)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #309615 at 26,Oct,12 02:45
does any man here have had cancer?

i've been experiencing some pelvic pain and some in my thighs im afraid is prostate cancer.

give me some feedback..thanks

Similar topics: 1.PSA TEST   2.Old Men Jerking-Off   3.Donate fo breast cancer!   4.Here’s How Many Times Men Need to Ejaculate to Prevent Prostate Cancer   5.Cancer s of the breast testicles  

New Comment

Comments:
By #282754 at 26,Oct,12 02:58
Oh no that's terrible! Early detection is the best place to start! Sorry I don't have any good advice other than you should see a doctor.
By #309615 at 26,Oct,12 03:04
im afraid of going and getting a positive diagnosis..thanks
By #218130 at 26,Oct,12 09:17
It's quite normal to be afraid, but it is something we men just have to do. Lets hope and trust for the best How old are you by the way? Do you maybe do cycling as a sport?

By #68656 at 26,Oct,12 08:02
Chronic Pelvic Pain Symptoms

Common Chronic Pelvic Pain Symptoms by Diagnosis

From Erica Jacques, former About.com Guide

Updated August 27, 2009

About.com Health's Disease and Condition content is reviewed by the Medical Review Board

See More About:
chronic pelvic pain
chronic pelvic pain symtoms

Chronic pelvic pain is a condition that affects women and men. Typical chronic pelvic pain symptoms include pain that has lasted for six months or more, often localized in the abdomen or pelvic region. However, chronic pain symptoms are not the same for everyone.
Because there are so many different causes of pelvic pain, the symptoms can be variable and difficult to diagnose. Chronic pelvic pain symptoms may result from women’s health issues, men’s health issues, nerve disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, digestive problems or even mental health issues. Here is a look at the most common chronic pelvic pain symptoms by category.

Chronic Pelvic Pain in Men

Chronic pelvic pain symptoms specific to men are usually caused by prostatitis, or swelling of the prostate gland. Prostatitis can cause any of the following chronic pelvic pain symptoms in men:
•Difficulty with or painful urination
•Discomfort at the base of the penis
•Lower back discomfort
•Discomfort around the anus or the testicles
•Pain during ejaculation
•**** in the semen

Chronic Pelvic Pain from Nerve Disorders

Chronic pelvic pain symptoms can be caused by nerve damage or dysfunction, and may occur in both men and women. The pudendal nerve, ilio-inguinal nerve, ilio-hypogastric nerve and genito-femoral nerve are all located in the abdominal and pelvic region, and may be damaged after surgery, during childbirth or from neuropathy. Chronic pelvic pain symptoms caused by nerve disorders may include any of the following:
•Pain during intercourse
•Pain during urination or bowel movements
•Pain when sitting
•Pain in the lower abdomen or back
•Pain in the genitals

Chronic Pelvic Pain from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is one of the most common causes of chronic pelvic pain symptoms in both men and women. IBS can cause any of the following:
•Cramps in the lower abdomen (usually on the left)
•Problems with bowel function, including diarrhea, constipation and bloating
•Pain that is worse after eating, and goes away after a bowel movement
•Pain during intercourse
•Painful menstrual periods
•Abdominal pain that is worse during times of stress, anxiety or depression

Chronic Pelvic Pain from Urinary System Problems

Urinary disorders such as interstitial cystitis (IC), bladder tumors or renal obstruction can cause any of the following chronic pelvic pain symptoms:
•Pain as the bladder fills (goes away after urinating)
•Pain during urination
•Urinary urgency and/or frequency
•Pain during intercourse
•Pain in and around the pelvic area

Chronic Pelvic Pain from Osteitis Pubis

Osteitis pubis is the term for chronic swelling of the pubic bone, and can occur in both men and women who are physically active. Chronic pelvic pain symptoms from osteitis pubis may include the following:
•Pain in the pubic area, often worse with activity
•Pain when squeezing the legs together
•Pain when climbing stairs or squatting

Chronic pelvic pain symptoms vary not only by diagnosis but by individual as well. If you have chronic pelvic pain, your symptoms may include many or few of those listed above. This is what makes chronic pelvic pain so difficult to diagnose. If you think you might have chronic pelvic pain symptoms, talk to your doctor about undergoing medical testing.
By #218130 at 26,Oct,12 09:07
Thanks John, very informative. I had a short but very uncomfortable episode of this yesterday: Discomfort around the anus and the testicles. It does not happen often. When using a Prostate Health supplement I have none of these problems. I thought it might be a case of "blue balls", that I needed to empty them balls a little

Adult Discussion Forum