to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Bitches, Cunts, Sluts, and Whores... Oh my!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 16,Nov,12 00:12
I realize that this is a sexually oriented web site with an explicit name but when I see a really beautiful, sexy, sensual woman with a site-name that's degrading, it makes me wonder whether she's truly at peace with her sexuality or truly feels that she is what she defines herself as. As for me, I'm more interested in meeting women who are truly sexually mature and can their sexuality without demeaning themselves. Anyone else find these site-names in bad taste, if not offensive?

Similar topics: 1.Sluts   2.Whores and sluts.   3.Webcam whores! These b*tches are pissing me off!   4.I love to look at shaved cunts. Why not show me yours   5.Women who enjoy being degraded and sexually objectified after abuse.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 12:25
the names not offensive, only some of the cunts in it *lix*

By nekekal at 16,Nov,12 01:10 other posts of nekekal 
No. Of course cunt can be offensive. But so can fuck, cock, pussy etc.

I don't know how many times I have been told to fuck off, but that doesn't mean I need to switch terms.

The actual terms for a woman's sexual parts are pretty sterile. Vulva, labia, clitoris, vagina. Personally, I sort of cluster all of the outer parts under the term pussy. Something soft that you can pet and it will purr for you. I like to call the inner parts that my cock really enjoys as the cunt. No disrespect meant. My cock loves a good cunt.

I never call anyone a slut or whore unless they want me to. Although I do like actual whores and sluts.

Have a nice day.

Adult Discussion Forum