Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

is this normal making out between man &woman?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #328295 at 05,Dec,12 04:17
ok this is "normal " love session between me and my gf. we are in bed, we are kissing...she is in tshirt and panty. according to her this should be enough for me to get hard on my own. she most of the time refuses to touch or otherwise help me get my cock hard. she also does not like me touching or stroking myself to get hard. again she thinks i should be getting hard from the kissing or that she is almost nude and laying next to me ( even though i cant really see her as she is under the sheets and it;s usually dark.) If I don't get hard there is no screwing...it just ends with the kissing and we go to ****. all my life, when i masturbate i have had to play with it to get it hard. i was never the type that could just look at a photo of a woman and get hard. My gf will grab my cock when we are in public places..or stroke it over my clothe or shove her hand inside my pants...i've told her its strange that in public she will grab my cock but in bed she won't even touch it. she also does not like sucking my cock...it's a very rare occurrence. but it's not just because of my cock she states she has never liked sucking any other cock her entire life.( they taste like piss she claims ) so there is no foreplay when we are in bed...its heavy kissing, and feeling her breasts. if i dont get hard, forget fucking. ( hard without her touching or me touching my cock ) does this sound normal? anyone have any comments? is she crazy or am I?

Similar topics: 1.how many women love anal?   2.Three somes   3.Horny moment at the doctor   4.Naked men vs naked women   5.I love cunts, but some have been very loose? What’s loose and what’s normal ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #301038 at 07,Dec,12 06:20
Seriously, though, why do you take this? Was she mouth raped with a dirty penis?

Very few men can get hard just from foreplay... visual stimulation def helps. My husband is among very few men that I know that get hard just from kissing. Maybe he is just super attracted to me, and just the thought of penetration in the nearest future can get him hard. We normally shower together, wash each other, start a little foreplay... then make it to the bed, caress each others body, cover it in kisses, suck on some skin... 69 for a while, and when everyone is nice and ready, proceed with intercourse. If we skip straight to sex, it takes me forever to cum... foreplay is very important, if you want your girl to cum.

It takes two to have sex, you know. If she doesn't want to touch you, why not to touch her. Give her a head to toe rub, stop on her erogenous zones, avoiding her pussy and tits... make her want you to fuck you more than anything. If she wants you to fuck her, she'll get your dick hard.

Have you ever tried to fuck with a window open and lights on... maybe somebody will see you.

Have you ever made love passionately with each other? If she is not enjoying it and not asking for more, you either not doing it wright, or she has some psychological issues that prevents her from enjoying sex.

P.S: You are not crazy. I think you two have a case of miscommunication.
By cupar at 22,Dec,12 16:31 other posts of cupar 
Agree with the physiological issues. Having sex with a woman to the full satisfaction of both involves a good amount of foreplay. There are many women that go through life having never had an organism.
By #301038 at 25,Dec,12 08:18
Extra 10 minutes of foreplay goes a long way!
By #61033 at 26,Dec,12 06:09
+1

By #88520 at 22,Dec,12 19:17
Well she's insecure and wants to feel like she can get you super turned on at any time. To her it's probably a failure if she has to help you get hard, so when that happens the sex gets uninteresting for her.

You shouldn't have to accept that though, tell her that you really want her to be more involved in the foreplay and that you also need to feel that she wants you and your cock. If she isn't willing to put down some effort she can't expect the sex to be any good.

By #159671 at 07,Dec,12 03:57
Sounds like she thinks she is all that and some kind of super hot chick. Really, even that doesn't do it all the time. She needs to put a little effort into it. It's very normal for a guy to not be rock hard all the time! The older you get, the more it takes.

She doesn't even like to touch cock??????? Sounds like she might eventually playing for the other team.

If you can't seem to change her mind and get her to help with the love making, you better just go find yourself somebody better at it.

By boc at 05,Dec,12 13:19 other posts of boc 
I get hard from just kissing, though I might be a rarety in regard to men. It is always the old reliable if it is not getting up there all I need to do is a little passionate kissing and breathe in the essence of feminiity (pheremones).

Adult Discussion Forum