hey ladies do you like a man in a thong? I've been ask to wear them a couple times. does it turn you on to see a man in a thong? or are they just for chicks?
Love wearing a thong!
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #622438 at 25,Jul,20 11:10
[deleted image]
Love wearing panties
By #177288 at 15,Dec,12 05:54
I love to wear it for my wife, she gets horny
[deleted image]
By #110229 at 14,Dec,12 12:56
My gf got me a pair of thong underwear. I will wear them for her. But I would never wear a thong in public. Though I have to give those French Canadian guys some credit for having the courage to wear thongs at the beach in Maine. That water is really cold, even at the end of August.
So who asked you? Your wife or your girlfriend? Wear one to the beach or pool and see what kind of reaction you get from the ladies. I'll bet it's positive.
You can do it! The first time is the hardest, but after you get the positive feedback from putting your ass cheeks on display, it will come naturally. Soon, other men will be wearing them too and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you're a trend setter.
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
Love wearing panties
[deleted image]