Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Exploring my bi side

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #305070 at 19,Dec,12 11:11
So I've known for a while I was bi, but I always leaned toward women. Lately, I've been interested in men a little more ,and want to explore it. I'd love to chat and trade pics with some guys around my age I especially like redheads, but don't be shy, guys

Similar topics: 1.U-Curve, N-Curve, Side-curve or Ramrod cock?   2.guys showing their feminine side   3.Artistic Side   4.MY hole or HER hole?   5.Looking for a meet with Guys and Girls...Germany/Mannheim for Photos  

New Comment

Comments:
By #327529 at 20,Dec,12 05:08
I'm bi and have always been. Like you, I lean more towards women too. But I know that I could never do without enjoying sex with men.
Just as Spermkiss says, you should have no problems connecting with other guys your age or closer to it as you are good looking, nice body, and great cock. There's a lot more guys who enjoy guys more than you might realize...or maybe you do realize.
If I was at least 20 years younger, I'd go for you...enjoy yourself.

By spermkiss at 19,Dec,12 16:24 other posts of spermkiss 
You're a really handsome man with a good physique and a nice penis. You shouldn't have any trouble finding sex partners of either sex. If I were 45 years younger, single and lived closer, I'd jump your bones in a heartbeat.

Adult Discussion Forum