Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Pic comment count...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #310710 at 22,Dec,12 19:30
So I've been a participating member on this site for awhile now and only have 20 comments total on my pics. Do you guys think my cock is attractive? If so please comment your favorite pic.

Similar topics: 1.Comments   2.I'll Comment if you comment!   3.Members List   4.Technical question: Do views of unregistered users affect the view count?   5.posting naked pics on Craigslist  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 22,Dec,12 20:09 other posts of bella! 
You have been a member for approximately 10 weeks and are concerned that you have received only 20 comments on your pictures? May I make an observation? You have commented on only 4 pics yourself within the same amount of time. Surely, with 49,000 plus members uploading who knows how many pics each day, there must have been more than 4 different pics that caught your attention and that were worthy of your comments. Try becoming involved in the forum, in the chat room, building your list of friends and try commenting on at least 1 interesting picture each day. Have fun!
By #189833 at 22,Dec,12 22:14
well said, comments are a nice ego booster (from male or female) but not what I'm here for, I like showing what I've got and looking around. If I see something I like I'll make a comment. I'm starting to enjoy participating in the forums more al the time.

Adult Discussion Forum