Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First anal penetration?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #37169 at 30,Nov,09 13:05
Guys do you remember when you had your first cock in the ass? Please describe, when, who, how and the feelings during and after the experience...

Similar topics: 1.Penetration Pix   2.Tehnique for anal penetration?   3.First anal experince ? for ladies only.   4.Ladies and anal   5.ANAL PENETRATION  

New Comment

Comments:
By Narcan at 09,Jan,13 20:02 other posts of Narcan 
My first time was with my best friend after he asked me if we could try it. At that stage we have jerked off together, jerked and sucked each other. It wasn't very pleasant, but the idea of what he was doing to me was pleasant - no, great! No condom and he made a nice deposit...

By #6437 at 08,Jan,13 14:24
My first time being fucked in the ass was by my wife with a strapon dildo cock. It was soooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooood!!!

By xtr33mplayer at 07,Jan,13 15:37 other posts of xtr33mplayer 
I almost got fucked..... I sucked my cousin too good and I made him cum, he couldnt get hard and we just stopped.

By bikev at 07,Jan,13 08:07 other posts of bikev 
I would be about 15 or 16 when I was first fucked. I had sucked and wanked the spunk out of loads of cocks before then but never been fucked. I lived at the seaside in the UK so there was always a changing flow of nice cocks. I met this guy of about 60 when I was in the main toilets in the town. He just stood there at the urinal having a pea. He was stood a way back with all his cock showing while he had a pea. I couldn't take my eyes of his cock, it was the biggest one I had ever seen. He turned towards me and smiled and asked me if I liked it, I told him yes and moved closer to him. He offered his cock to me and I started to stroke it, it felt so nice and big and hard in my hand. I asked him if he would like me to suck him off. He said yes but not in the toilets. He told me that he was staying in a caravan by himself and that we could go back there and not be disturbed, it was only a short walk away. When we got there he locked the door. He started to take his clothes off and told me to do the same. My clothes came off in a flash while he slowly removed his. When he dropped his trousers and underpants his cock was hard and sticking out in front of him. I dropped to me knees and started to suck his cock taking it as far into my mouth as I could working my head up and down it. He suddenly pulled out of my mouth and told me he was close to cumming. He then asked me if he could fuck me, I told him that I had never had a cock up my bottom. He said he would be gentle and take his time. I told his yes but if it hurt he was to stop. With that he told me to lay on the bed and lift me legs up. I did as he asked and he started to rub KY jelly round my hole slowly inserting a finger at a time into me. He pulled a condom on and took some jelly and rubbed it the full length of his cock. He asked me if I was ready, I told him yes and he positioned his big purple knob head at the entrance to my virgin bottom. Very slowly he eased that big hard cock into me. I could feel it opening me up as more and more of his thick cock entered me. I was lifting myself up and pushing my bottom forward wanting him deep inside of me. Slowly he eased it all the way in and I could feel his hairy balls touching my bottom. he then started to slowly fuck me pulling back till he was almost out the easing it back into me. I was in heaven and my own cock was getting harder each time he entered me. He took hold of my cock and started to wank me, stopping each time I thought I was going to come. All the time he going in and out of me getting faster all the time. I have no idea how long he had been fucking and wanking me but all of a sudden he told me that he was about to cum. I told him to fuck me hard as he came and wank my cock so that I could cum at the same time. Harder and harder he fucked me and wanked my cock until with a grunt he thrust hard and deep into me and started shooting his cum into the condom at the same time he wanked my cock and I shot my own cum all over my tummy. That was the start of a very sexy week. I not only had fantastic sex with my new friend but with several other men that we both took back to the caravan. After that I became hooked.

By #242452 at 07,Jan,13 05:31
It hurt like hell. even though he wasn't very big. Later, I tried with a much bigger cock and I thought I would die. I guess I'm just a top.

By #220845 at 07,Jan,13 02:43
Hot stories

By #220845 at 06,Jan,13 18:16
Yeah it was 1992, a very handsome young black man, we met at the local mall, we had played in the men's room before, he invited me to his apartmen . His roommate was gone for the evening. That first time I could only take the head of that beautiful black dick

By #337566 at 06,Jan,13 15:51
One night we were sleeping togheter in a tend. We were going sleeping but i felt something near my back: it was his cock. So i underatand he was bisex. After that we started sucking our cock each other... We were about 15 years old.
[deleted image]

By #43515 at 28,Jan,10 18:28
The first cock in my ass was when I was 13, with my buddy the same age. We had been sucking each others cocks for some time. One day he just asked to fuck me in the ass.
WOW what a wild feeling to actually have his cock inside me. Kept it UP all summer long

By #9039 at 01,Dec,09 17:40
When I was 15, my younger cousin fucked me in my ass... he is 2 years younger, so his chock wasn't very big and it worked well... it was a great feeling, for me and my cousin... I jerked off without touching my chock, I cannot describe the feeling, it was so hot! My cousin shot his cum in my ass, he liked the experience, too... we did it often in the following years! But now we have both girlfriends, but I still love the feeling of s.th. in my ass!

Adult Discussion Forum