Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first one see your cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #271959 at 14,Jan,13 18:09
guys tell who was the one to see your cock first??????
for me when i was 12 my friend saw my dick

Similar topics: 1.wanking uncock cock compared to cut cock   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Cock photo contest !   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.cock to cock tributes  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 03,Jun,13 19:53
Typical show me yours and Ill show you mine while spending the night at a friends house. We were probably in the 2nd or 3rd grade. I remember at the time it was very exciting

By #278535 at 03,Jun,13 19:39
One of my female cousin saw my dick first time in my life. Same as her also. Our first experience couldn't go further to intercourse but we enjoyed a lot. She was playing with my dick and watched it curiously and I remember it was end up with my cum shoots.

By #379626 at 31,May,13 21:19
One time at my friends house it was him(9), me(10), his sisterr(15) and her girlfriend(16). We were playing and did this show/dance thing where we each had to get up, one by one, and put on a show or dance for the others. At first it was just dancing around innocently until his sisters friend suggested we take off some clothes when we danced. My friend took off almost everything but kept his underwear on and refused to go further. His sisterr stripped to her panties and left her top on and refused to go futher. Her friend tried to get her to at least go topless and tried to pull off her top but she was unsuccessful. Her friend got up to dance and she took everything off. It was the first time I actually saw a girl naked. When I went to dance I stripped down to my underwear and stopped but her friend urged me to take them off too which I eventually did. My friend and his sisterr were shocked but his sisters friend got up and danced naked with me. I did what her friend asked and I guess for 2 kids it was rather adult. We were touching and rubbing each other as the other 2 watched. We didn't have sex but we did rub our parts together.
By #384963 at 31,May,13 21:22
Sounds hot

By doedeldi at 01,Jun,13 12:26 other posts of doedeldi 
nice story

By #384963 at 31,May,13 19:33
An old school friend when we were around 5-6 maybe, in my backyard the old show u mine game. She asked to see it so I pulled it out and she got down on her knees and looked at it up close touched it a few times then showed me hers. Another time I slept over at her place and she had this huge room and we set up a tent inside it to slleep in and while in there we both got naked and were laying/getting on top of one another before her mom caught us. She calmly asked us to come downstairs then like 30mins later my mom showed up and said I had to go home no reasons given lolafter that her mom didn't want me hanging around with her anymore and a few months later she moved away and I never seen her again.

Had a big crush on her too. Last year I thought about it and found her Facebook profile. Didn't msg her but Jesus is she gorgeous now.. What could have been lol...

By #326467 at 14,Jan,13 21:11
The doctor that delivered me..
By #7976 at 01,Feb,13 04:30
By #291618 at 22,May,13 00:07
Same

By #23212 at 23,May,13 01:35
For me also, the physician that helped deliver me. And I understand that it was very useful to him for his announcing whether I was a girl or a boy.

By DJS at 22,May,13 10:44 other posts of DJS 
the mid-wife

By #390287 at 22,May,13 06:21
sexually...it was my cousin, he was 7 and I was 9, and we did much more than showing after that for along time.

By #323075 at 22,May,13 04:15
I was ten as a friend of me saw it!

By #394343 at 22,May,13 02:50
First one to see mine was one very hot girl - dated her briefly. Fucked her years later.

By Odin_york_pa at 22,May,13 00:21 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
The first to see mine would have been a group of boys. We were at a friends birthday party/sleepover. I don't remember all the events that lead up to it, but it was a group thing. We all did the "show me your's, I'll show you mine" thing together at the same time in a circle in his clubhouse. If I remember who all was there, there was at least 11 of us. Turned into a big naked wrestling match lol, but that's another story ha ha

By spermkiss at 31,Jan,13 22:18 other posts of spermkiss 
I was way too young to remember. I played "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours" with other boys from a very early age. Don't all boys do this?
By #291618 at 22,May,13 00:09
I think almost all boys do it i did

By #64328 at 20,May,13 17:39
It was playing Truth or Dare with my cousin and two other nieghborhood friends in our fort. Showing my dick was exciting starting at a very young age

By #171060 at 15,Jan,13 16:25
a milf doctor

By #220845 at 15,Jan,13 09:11

By #102374 at 15,Jan,13 02:36
Mom

Adult Discussion Forum