Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Photo requests.....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #330087 at 16,Jan,13 04:47
This is my first time to ever start a forum topic, but i am curious. I have received many requests for specific photos of particular body parts. Recent requests have included my ass, asshole and a full frontal body shot; among others. I have posted those requested pictures, but I find it fascinating that several men want to see my ass on a site called Show Your Dick. I am not shy, so I don't mind, but does everyone get specific requests and, if you do get them, are you willing to comply? Just very interested......