Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

" Thanks for the visit"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #337723 at 26,Jan,13 18:46
"Thanks for the visit"..... What do you feel / think, when men ( and it is ONLY men, who do this) write a message to you like this, on your profile, or in a private message ??

Similar topics: 1.Visiting a Doctor   2.How often do you visit this site   3.A BIG THANKYOU!!!   4.florida bi nudists   5.Erectile Dysfunction - help or advice  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 27,Jan,13 16:32
I think for some women they are put off by comments from men that like men even if they like women too, bisexual.

By #27633 at 26,Jan,13 23:11
This is funny ... I have only had this once, and it was a female, someone needs to get their facts right me thinks!

By #337723 at 26,Jan,13 20:32
Uhh... in all the heated emotions and gay-guilty prejudice, nobody but Ray answered the question lol, and everybody ignored or forgot to make reflection about why women NEVER write that! ?? Huuuu haaaah .. what a subject ?
By Ray10754 at 26,Jan,13 20:42 other posts of Ray10754 
I would like to dis agree on that mater I have had plenty of woman say thaks for the visit when I stop by and check out there profile,(Sorry I forgot to mention that in my previous repley) not that I visit many womans profiles!
And I would like to say that no one has gay-guilty perjudice here! Your question was rather vauge and I think most were just trying to get a feel for what you were thinking!
By #337723 at 26,Jan,13 20:49
Excatly! Why not anwer the question, WITHOUT knowing what I feel about it ??? It is still a simple question... and WOW look at all the emotions that came about ..phewww...
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

Ps. Thanks for the visit on my site...
By Ray10754 at 26,Jan,13 20:57 other posts of Ray10754 
yes Exactly! You had emotions also! why did you Ban Bella??? she basicly gave you the same answer that I did!

By Ray10754 at 26,Jan,13 19:56 other posts of Ray10754 
Well just for the record, I have done exactly this same thing mentioned here many times! It is called common courtisy! Nothing to think about at all! For me it is just saying thank you to some one for taking the time to view my profile weather they posted a comment or not! I have made some really nice friends in this manner and not only here on this site.And If by some chance any one feels there is any thing wrong or mallisous about saying thank you Then They are the one with the issue!! That is one of the major problems in the world now (A LACK OF COMMON COURTISY)
By bella! at 26,Jan,13 20:05 other posts of bella! 
PRECISELY Ray!

By #337723 at 26,Jan,13 20:13
Thank you ! Very Much... for a straight answer. I was just curious.... lol, since I do noy write that myself. I DID not say, at any point, that there was something wrong. I was interested... and again, thank you for your friendly answer....
By Ray10754 at 26,Jan,13 20:18 other posts of Ray10754 
Your more than welcome

By #303133 at 26,Jan,13 19:34
If you have actually visited their page, they are just being polite (it DOES happen here!). They saw that you stopped by to see their dick, and are just sending a friendly acknowledgement of this fact. Maybe they are trying to strike up a "friendship".
If you haven't actually visited their page, they are being sarcastic (that happens here, too!).
Perhaps it would be helpful if you told us what YOU feel/think when it happens...that way, we can say what you wish us to say.
Honestly, without a bit of personal context, your question kind of stinks of "I hope I don't catch gay from this" paranoia...
By bella! at 26,Jan,13 20:01 other posts of bella! 

By bella! at 26,Jan,13 18:52 other posts of bella! 
Uhh........ I think it means, thanks for the visit. I'm curious, what do you think it means?
By #337723 at 26,Jan,13 19:14
I love intelligence like the one you display here according to looking deeper into, the question... "What do YOU FEEL.. and THINK etc.
By bella! at 26,Jan,13 19:24 other posts of bella! 
I FEEL that you're over THINKing the intent of the pm. Be happy that the member was thoughtful enough to acknowledge your presence and/or your comment. BTW, thanks for your visit!

By #201155 at 26,Jan,13 19:08
I agree with bella!. I write it quite a lot when someone new has visited my page. Not always, I have to admit, but I do try to be as polite as possible

Adult Discussion Forum