pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

How does it feel ...........

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #145304 at 11,Feb,13 00:07
to know there is a guy out there somewhere who once upon a time fucked your wife/gf better than any other guy including you ?

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin   2.While wearing panties do you feel femenine   3.The feel of your pubes after fuckng   4.Does my little dick make you feel bigger?   5.Do you ever feel guilty?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 13,Feb,13 05:13 other posts of slipper 
Don't know, didn't happen.

By #124665 at 11,Feb,13 09:28
If she is with YOU NOW, what does it matter?

She/they may have had "bigger" in the past but that don't have to mean she was fucked "better". Truth is, many men aren't that great of lovers and don't put forth much effort and/or are selfish. It is up to you to posses the knowledge and skill sexually to satisfy a woman. Women are mental creatures, knowing what turns them on and gets the off the MOST during the act will ensure you to be their best lover, you have to know what they like and give it to them AND THEN SOME. Its really not that hard to "ruin" a woman for any other man with a little bit of smarts and skills. If you can make them a first time squirter, fuck, they fall in love and worship you. Beware such power though
By #6568 at 11,Feb,13 09:55
By #124665 at 11,Feb,13 12:13
Aww a from bugle, I feel special now

By #41858 at 11,Feb,13 00:50
I wouldn'nt know... every woman I've ever been with said I'm the best lover they ever had....
By #145304 at 11,Feb,13 03:48
and you believe it every single time ?

By #277673 at 11,Feb,13 01:13
standard woman thing to say

Adult Discussion Forum