Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

cum in the ass?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #352017 at 02,Mar,13 20:52
What does it feel like to have a guy cum in your butt? I have tried anal a few times,still up in the air about it. I enjoy it being in there but tends to hurt a good bit when they move it in and out. What do you do after he cums? Just let it all run back out? I am getting a hard one just writing this

New Comment

Comments:
By #535417 at 08,Nov,17 03:52
i am a cock whore i love let men butt fucking slamming his dick in my ass and plant his seed in my ass

By #537175 at 23,Jun,17 12:48
My preference is to pull out just before I cum , and then shoot all over my boyfriends back . I have had a couple of guys cum in me , one with a smallish cock felt quite good ,for the other guy wasn't experienced and came aalmost as soon as he put it in . I love oral sex better than anal , just love to see a hard cock so close and then see it erupt
By #531414 at 05,Sep,17 20:07
If you seeing a cock erupt during oral sex then you aren't doing it right. When your man starts cumming you should still be sucking his cock.

By onthelose at 31,Aug,17 02:03 other posts of onthelose 
It can be painful if you are not ready. I try to use a but plug before to stretch me out. Usually after he takes it out and puts it back in I am good to go. I like the idea of giving that much pleasure to him.

By foreskinlover52 at 30,Aug,17 19:32 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I am a passive submissive bottom and love analsex! Never has it hurt and I enjoy pleaseing a friend..I tell by his moaning when he is about to shoot his load into me and by his last trust..You can deside weither to squeeze out his sperm or keep it in and walk around with a smile on your face like I do

By #532351 at 30,Aug,17 16:05
I am totally into being a submissive bareback bottom. I love feeling a man cum inside my ass. I like gay bathhouses and gay resorts. When he cums I enjoy his moment, and then the feel of cum in my ass. How it feels wet in my ass for some time. When he is POZ or tells me after cumming I love it more.

I'm POZ undetectable and want to be pozzed by POZ detectable guys. See if they convert me to POZ detectable.
Doug Stratemeyer

By #526257 at 19,Jun,17 03:41
I like it. It's hot because it's more naughty

By #516354 at 19,Jun,17 02:34
I also enjoy having a good fuck in the ass,either with a women and a strap-on or a with a guy.If the guy cums in your ass you can either have an enema or a douche.

By #535417 at 18,Jun,17 15:44
I love letting men fuck me in my ass and cum in inside me taking mens dickes and being there little fucking whore

By #347626 at 02,Mar,13 20:59
would love to help you out there pal but my ass is virgin at the moment but i am looking forward to the comments on this one.
By #352017 at 02,Mar,13 21:04
thats ok, thanks anyway though
By #347626 at 02,Mar,13 21:13
you are very welcome pal just give it a bit of time as it is the weekend and they are all out looking for the next gorgeous ass to shag.Ha ha
By #316057 at 17,Nov,13 04:27
take me

By cumjohn at 03,Mar,13 16:50 other posts of cumjohn 
When im taking loads in my ass, i cant tell when guy is cumming if his not making any noise. But when i know that man is going to let his jizz come in my ass, it makes sex more wonderful. I love taking loads in my ass
By #316057 at 17,Nov,13 04:27
sounds good

By #102053 at 03,Mar,13 23:05
Not had a cock inside me yet, but would love to feel a cock cum inside me with the right guy.
By #316057 at 17,Nov,13 04:26
me to any want me

By bikev at 05,Mar,13 08:12 other posts of bikev 
I dont understand why it hurts when you take a cock in your arse. Have you never heard of lubricants? even some spit will help. I went to my local gay sauna last Sunday and was there from 6.30 till midnight and was fucked by several different guys and not once did it hurt, we use condoms and jell. The only time I felt any discomfort was when I had 2 cocks in my arse at the same time but that was just being stretched, with the jell it worked fine. Before I left I was fucked bareback by a guy I have known for a very long time that I know is, like me, disease free. I could feel his cum running out of my arse for ages (that's even after a shower). Enjoy getting fucked but please use some kind of lubricant.

Adult Discussion Forum