Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Need help with first man 2 man experience

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #310085 at 12,Mar,13 02:52
In wanting I try m2m but I always back out getting scared of not knowing the person enough I wanna try it but I don't know how to get started and how it should go when it does happen can anyone help me out on what will help or even stories about how you did it?

Similar topics: 1.Gay And Straight Stories   2.age of first gay experience   3.Experience with Craigslist Personals:)   4.would love 1st time gay experience :)   5.Does the first experience cause other experiences?  

New Comment

Comments:
By andrew999999999 at 13,Mar,13 00:28 other posts of andrew999999999 
This is the story of my first experience with a man.
A few years ago I was having a smoke on a market stall in the town where I live, and a black guy went passed on his bike. He caught a whiff of the smoke and came back. We got chatting and he asked if I wanted to go for a smoke round at his flat. I said no at first and we chatted some more. He asked again, and again I politely declined, and after a few more minutes he said he'd suck my dick if I went with him. I'd been curious about sucking cock for several months, and having a guy blow me, plus I enjoyed wanking off to pics/vids involving black men, gay and straight, so I thought fuck it, and went round to his. When we got there, he tided a little while I rolled us a smoke. When he was done, he stripped off to his boxers while I was smoking. After a few mins, I handed him the smoke, and stripped down to my briefs. He finished the smoke and asked me to lie on my back, so I did after removing my briefs. He took off his boxers and I saw his cock was hard like mine. It was about the same length as mine, but thicker. He positioned himself above me so that we were in the 69 position, and he started to suck my dick. His hard cock was just a few inches above my face, and he took it and pointed it down towards my mouth. I'd not been thinking about sucking his dick, but in that moment I figured I may never get another chance to suck a cock, so I held it and began to suck it. I was surprised by how easy and natural it felt to have a hard cock in my mouth, and I was surprised by how good it felt and how much I was enjoying the texture and taste of it. I don't know how long we were sucking each others dicks for, but we swapped positions a few times before we'd finished. From that moment on, I knew I was going to suck more cocks, and I have

By #352537 at 12,Mar,13 13:15
I need help too. Really wanna suck and find out what being fucked is like. Problem is my ass is so tight can hardly get a finger in, never mind a cock
By #124665 at 13,Mar,13 00:18
You need to relax your self more and always use a good lube Get some plastic anal beads, the string of graduating size one, it will go in

Adult Discussion Forum