Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Who all here is castrated???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by slipper at 12,Dec,09 07:51  other posts of slipper
I've only found one; any others, please? Thanks, in advance!

Similar topics: 1.Eunuchs   2.castration   3.SUBS, CASTRATION, HUMILIATION  

New Comment

Comments:
By #17000 at 02,Nov,10 20:47
Yup.
By slipper at 04,Nov,10 04:58 other posts of slipper 
Can you tell us about it? Just curious.
By #17000 at 04,Nov,10 23:25
I have a genetic disorder, specifically, Klinefelter's Syndrome. After several years of intense, massive amounts of testo being injected, my endo was fearful of testicular cancer because of the atrophy. Suggested removal. Couldn't use 'em anyway, so I did, had prostheses put in, in lieu. Was able to keep only one. This was 1979. In 1994, I had a second shot on having the semblance of a full sac, so I went for it, had a prosthesis slipped in through my groin. Still on testo therapy, will be for the rest of my life. Can I get it up? Yup, although sometimes it takes some effort. Can I cum? Yup, but obviously not in mass quantities, so I CAN orgasm, which is not the same as ejaculation. Can I father anything? Nope. Does my situation make me any less of a man? Nope. Do I still get pleasure in fucking and sucking? You betcha! Can I still get prostate cancer? Very, very slim chance, practically nil, actually. My PSA numbers are so low as to be practically non-existent. Do I still get a finger wave along with the PSA test? You betcha! As JohnS wrote previously, not having nuts does not make the man any less of a man when considering his masculinity. As for the Klinefelter's Syndrome, well, anyone can Google that, find information galore. Got any other questions? Ask me, I love educating folks!
By #37655 at 05,Nov,10 04:24
How do the implants feel?
Ive never considered them..
By #17000 at 05,Nov,10 15:27
No actual "feel" to them, other than a bit of weight. Something to fondle in those heated moments, something to keep you from falling in that wide hole if you should be so lucky. I did it - getting the prostheses - for psychological reasons, if nothing else. Try 'em, you might like 'em!

However, I do worry sometimes about them bursting if I ever get busted in the crotch, you know, the silicone thing?
By #37655 at 06,Nov,10 02:08
yeah its good not having to worry about hurting there now I dont think id like fake ones, im pretty happy with nothing. Ive gotten used to it now its actually really comfortable..
By Sharkie at 07,Nov,10 13:04 other posts of Sharkie 
And besides..., your empty sack looks hot!!! Love your pics.

By slipper at 07,Nov,10 05:01 other posts of slipper 
Thanks.

By #37655 at 02,Nov,10 07:49
How is it being used incorrectly?

Last time i checked both of my testies have been surgically removed!
By #7976 at 03,Nov,10 00:24
I was assuming, and of course that's always a bad thing, that a very small percentage of men her or anywhere are truly castrated. I have only known two men who were castrated and neithere of them surgically. One had them removed in a car accident and the other was ruptured so badly playing footbll they had to remove one.

Now, having said that, there were undoubtedly any number of men in Vietnam, or any other war for that matter, who are castrated. Then there are cancer victims of course. However, there was no negative indictment intended in my response. Just that there are many non-English speakers that write here and syntactical errors are fairly common.

By slipper at 03,Nov,10 14:56 other posts of slipper 
Testicular cancer is a "fairly" common reason they are surgically removed, as well. I worked with a guy who had experienced that reason for castration.

By #7976 at 01,Nov,10 23:06
Either the term "castrated" (having one's balls surgically removed) is being used incorrectly or the cock and ball pix are all phony.

As for the more likely question, who has been vasectomized, count me in. I still have all the working parts; erect cock, full balls, and a good load of cum. It's just that there are no sperm making the trip into anyone's vagina anymore. A great scenario for everyone involved.

By slipper at 27,May,10 01:33 other posts of slipper 
Any others?

By #37655 at 13,Dec,09 01:03
By slipper at 13,Dec,09 05:54 other posts of slipper 
Right, pete; you are the one I "knew." Btw, how about more pix of your empty sack... PLEASE!!!
By #77974 at 24,May,10 23:21
By #23212 at 25,May,10 02:33
Thank you, both of you, for the interesting info.

Adult Discussion Forum