Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Big Boobs What Is Your favorite size ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #320092 at 21,Mar,13 23:06
The first pair i ever got my hands on were double DD's. I prefer anything over C up to double EE not into huge boobs. Nothing i enjoy better than sucking on a big firm pair with big nipples.

Similar topics: 1.Best Boobs   2.tits size   3.Boobs... my fantacy..   4.small boobs   5.MOST FAVORITE image/vid  

New Comment

Comments:
By #445510 at 30,Dec,13 17:37
I like them small and big ...if it fit the rest, they r fine. OK...if they reach size of a medicine ball, i think a line is crossed.

By Nevermore at 21,Dec,13 13:10 other posts of Nevermore 
I like really big ones, the bigger the better.

I have a FWB with massive G cup boobies and she loves to watch me jerking my cock until I shoot my load all over them, I'm only too happy to oblige!

By xdjxx1 at 21,Aug,13 22:41 other posts of xdjxx1 
All depends on proportion. A particularly slim girl having DDs never quite looks right any more than a larger girl having next to nothing. Thankfully, nature often takes care of this so the majority of people look natural for their size. Don't get me wrong, it is possible to have an attractive appearance without this sense of proportion but it helps.

For me, I like enough to get my hands around and a responsive pair of nipples. Love little more than a little tickle and nibble around a good pair of breasts.

By #358797 at 20,Aug,13 02:39
I prefer them on the bigger side, c's and up I suppose. Nothing like burying your face in a nice set of tits after some crazy girl on girl sex. Lol.
By #164428 at 20,Aug,13 03:23
Damn. I'll be right over, my sweet and sexy friend!
By #358797 at 20,Aug,13 03:50
I'll get my camera ready.

By #418126 at 20,Aug,13 00:08
I prefer small perky ones

By nekekal at 22,Mar,13 06:06 other posts of nekekal 
I like anything with nipples. Nice firm erect nipples that I get to suck and fondle.

I have no preference for the tit size, so long as they have nipples.

Adult Discussion Forum