She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What's the largest cock you've taken?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #364159 at 27,Mar,13 07:51
For me, the largest was 11.5"x8" and he could fuck!!!!
My husband though is 9"x7" with a Very Thick head and there has not been one time my eyes have not gone to the back of my head!!! In fact we have broken 3 beds by the HOT, PASSIONATE, Sex we have!!!
What's the largest you've taken???

Similar topics: 1.Largest Prince Albert you ever saw/experienced   2.Best looking Cock   3.largest number of pics   4.Largest cocks of Showitoff.org   5.Biggest you've seen - 4 Fist Cock or bigger?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358284 at 29,Mar,13 14:23
I got throat fucked balls deep once by a Greek God in London, UK about 24 years ago & his dick was a full 14.25"x 7.875"+. he dislocated my jaw going down and I couldn't speak for close to 2 weeks afterwards!!
By bigone21 at 31,Mar,13 21:19 other posts of bigone21 
24 years ago and still you remember it to be a full 14.25 x 7,875 inches..! point 875?? brilliant!!

you suck a cock and you distinguish it from 8.50 and 9.00!!

what a pro! and sucking something like that down! 36.195 centimeter! your gastric acid must have eaten his dickhead away!!

but man, what a story!!

By #337566 at 29,Mar,13 08:38
This is the biggest cock I have ever sucked, but I don't know how long it is

[deleted image]

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 02:58
I have never thought about measuring a partner for future bragging rights. Nor have I had the opportunity of pleasing a construction worker or a carpenter who was wearing their so sexy tool belt. However, the largest I have encountered, let's just say that 12 years later, I'm still wondering why I didn't run. It wasn't over ten inches, but the head couldn't clear my teeth. And I can stick a bottle of water in my big mouth. He was a very hot, very tall, very dark, and wonderful man. I'm going to quote FULL METAL JACKET "too buku." Not that I didn't have fun, but your guts should not feel like you went through 12 rounds of boxing with a heavy weight body puncher.

By #124665 at 28,Mar,13 01:27
11.5 X 8? Congrats, you've had the worlds largest cock Or you're really bad at estimating size

By #250164 at 27,Mar,13 23:45
A guy from Puerto Rico fucked me. When I first saw his cock it scared me as it was so huge - I thought it would be painful and even damage me. But that was opposite from the truth. From the second he pushed it into my ass it felt wonderful. He made me cum in my ass twice and the second time I did he shot his cum into me. We were both moaning so loudly we probably awakened people but we didn't care. I'll never forget that and would love other nights like that one. His cock had to be at least ten inches long and might have been longer. It was unbelievably huge.

Adult Discussion Forum