Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Prop 8

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #345984 at 27,Mar,13 20:27
or ?

Similar topics: 1.Photography 101 Mini-Camp.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #269409 at 28,Mar,13 15:22
I am South African and we have legalized it year's ago

By pifad at 28,Mar,13 14:34 other posts of pifad 
Make it legal. Nuff said!

By #360973 at 28,Mar,13 05:29
It's legal here. Doesn't bother me in the slightest
--------------------------------------- added after 99 seconds

If prop8 is legalising same sex marriage in the US then , why not?!
By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 05:39
prop 8 in a nut shell means "only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California." If the Supreme court rules the same way it could effect the rest of the country.
By #360973 at 28,Mar,13 06:19
Dumb, just legalise it nationwide - it doesn't impact on anyone or anything - gay people are gay, other than the religious/conservative-rights misguided arguments, what difference does allowing them to marry and have the same rights as us straight people make? Zilch, none, zero!
By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 06:30
You're preaching to the choir.
By #360973 at 28,Mar,13 07:55
I just don't understand what the big deal is - the notion that in a progressive nation like the US would wadte so much time debating/grandstanding over such a trivial matter, perplexes me - legalise it and move on to something worthy of indepth discussion and lengthy political processes
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

If the argument is: marriage is for procreation - my counter would be - with close to 400million people, do the American people actually think they could provide shelter, natural resources and government services for more?
By #147052 at 28,Mar,13 14:19
Whoever said this was a progressive country? From what I see lately in the political scene, we are becoming a nation or moralistic nazis.
And who started the idea of marriage being between a man and a woman only? The bible? That is nothing other that the poor man's cheap book of si-fi.

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 01:05
The people that don't want it get it in their butts from the government every time a government official opens their mouth.

If marriage is for reproducing only, why is it legal for men and women to have protected sex? Why is it legal for a husband and wife to have sex more than the optimum 24 hour ovulation period? Why is oral sex legal? Marriage smarriage. Sorry! I had to vent.

Adult Discussion Forum