to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Craigslist. does it wok.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #368819 at 31,Mar,13 14:20
I was just wondering if anyone has actually meet up with people of Craiglist. I have been tempted to reply to adds and go round to suck some cock but I never trusted it. So I was wondering if anyone has any tips or stories they would like to share .

Similar topics: 1.craigslist   2.would anyone Reconmend Craigslist?   3.CraigsList, Yey or Ney?   4.Craigslist   5.Craigslist posting is gone  

New Comment

Comments:
By #182552 at 03,Apr,13 01:28
I've put ads on cl and sucked quite afew cocks from there.I've sucked cock from here also.As well as some other adult alternative dating sites.Never had what I could call a bad experience.Maybe some that weren,t as desired.Guy can't get it up,keep it up,or can't cum.I'd like to find a buddy that wants me to suck him off alot,then I wouldn't have to play the risky way.

By #358284 at 31,Mar,13 16:26
I've placed hundreds of craigslist postings and have Sucked Off many thousands of strangers dicks off craigslist. So, yeah, it works for me!!
By #371492 at 02,Apr,13 20:09
You think you've actually sucked thousands of cocks? That seems a bit much.
By #358284 at 02,Apr,13 20:12
Dude, I've been a cocksucker for over 43 years and NO it is not a bit too much

By #201583 at 02,Apr,13 20:20
Have you ever walked into an adult arcade? Have you ever noticed the trolls that hover in the arcade and every time you go, the same troll is standing there? Some guys practically live in glory hole booths and wait for a penis to pop through the hole. So it is possible to have sucked thousands of dicks. Ron Jeremy has fucked over a thousand times.

Adult Discussion Forum