Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

CraigsList, Yey or Ney?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #372233 at 21,Jun,13 06:45
What's everyone's opinion about meeting someone via CraigsList? I'm bicurious and don't go to bars. Looking to exchange massages, maybe take a shower together

Similar topics: 1.craigslist   2.anyone use craigslist for sex??   3.would anyone Reconmend Craigslist?   4.Craigslist   5.Craigslist posting is gone  

New Comment

Comments:
By Cummingforyou at 04,Oct,23 01:15 other posts of Cummingforyou 
Met two guys on Craigslist despite so many wasted times . First guy met in his house where he really gave me an incredible Blowjob second guy met in a park for a mutual sank

By Fixittight at 01,Oct,23 21:35 other posts of Fixittight 
Actually had one of the hottest experiences I've ever had off creagslist. Was seeking someone with a big cock for some PnP. When we finely met up I spent an hour sucking a nice thick 10" cock and had a hot time doing so. The only disappointing part about it. Was I was hoping he would have been more aggressive and controlling about it. Still to this day looking for someone with a cock like that to take control and fuck my mouth as they want.

By #537175 at 21,Oct,18 12:37
before I met my bf , I met up with a couple of young guys my own age through c list , I made as sure as possible they were genuine , and arranged the meet up in a very public place , e.g main line rail station . maybe I was just lucky but all the guys met were great fun

By #560200 at 04,Oct,18 21:53
Try doublelist.com, it's the new CL personals.
By leopoldij at 21,Oct,18 10:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Looks like this list is by subscription. No good.

By #568296 at 21,Oct,18 09:04
Last week i met a guy from Craigslist and he was nothing like his profile. he took my clothes off and pinned me down anal fucking me abusively.

By phart at 02,Oct,18 20:58 other posts of phart 
I sure hope people do a better job describing themselves on craigs list than they do when they try to sell a car or truck!
I have been snooping on there looking at Dodge Magnum R/T's and the descriptions are vague and if you look at the actual car,it is nothing like the pics show! Be careful!
When I was looking for a truck last year, GEEz some of the JUNK people were peddling on there was awful!

By kebmo at 02,Oct,18 08:14 other posts of kebmo 
If you go to Craigslist now and look at the top left you'll see "Community" and a sub heading is "activities". Activities is the new personal. Not nearly like the old one but better than nothing.

By Darthshame at 26,Mar,18 12:34 other posts of Darthshame 
Well, it's gone now. So don't bother.

By #550094 at 26,Mar,18 06:41
'Yesterday' CL was Yay.
Today, it has become soOo NAY.

By #549726 at 18,Feb,18 22:51
I love meeting men on Craiglist I have been doing it for 3 years now and never had a bad experience it easy I let me fuck my and suck a lot of dick

By jackthestripper at 21,Jun,13 21:31 other posts of jackthestripper 
I met someone throufg cl. after some time of exchanfing emails and getting to know one another, we met andt played. It wasn't. without fear. but it turned out well. i guess it's about luck, gut feeling and personal choice.

By #220845 at 21,Jun,13 14:48
I don't think I would

By #147052 at 21,Jun,13 13:59
I'd be very careful. There are a lot of flakes with drippy dicks on Craigslist

Adult Discussion Forum