Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Man who shave their cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #297899 at 16,May,13 08:22
I shave from my neck to mid thighs and my ass too, then lotion myself to be very soft and smooth. It just looks so sexy and makes me horny 24/7. I tend to be a submissive sissy cock lover. My wife has no clue. Who else loves it slick? jamest48@msn.com buffalo ny.

Similar topics: 1.Shaved or not cock?   2.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   3.to people who shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.anybody want to shave my cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #333872 at 28,May,13 18:48
[deleted image]

about ones a fourtnight I trim my pubes...

I don't shave anymore, because of the unpleasant feeling the first days after...
when I trim, I don't have any problems...

By #389053 at 25,May,13 23:56
I shave too! I hope you like it without hair?

[deleted image]

almost without hair

By #323075 at 17,May,13 05:01
I shave my pubic hair partely:

[deleted image]

By #220845 at 16,May,13 14:51
Lately I've been keeping a small amount of chest hair, shaving my tummy down to my Pubic hair line and shaving between my cheeks of course I shave my tool and sack, but I love totally smooth

By #201155 at 16,May,13 09:38
I love being smooth, too, and shave as often as I can. I particularly like my ass to be smooth. It looks better, and feels fantastic when I am being fucked or butt-plugged

By botanic at 16,May,13 09:24 other posts of botanic 
I would have thought it would be very difficult to hide that from your wife .... I mean she must see that you are totally shaved and that you smell of body lotion ... most women round my way would hazard a guess I reckon !

Adult Discussion Forum