Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

how can I make my penis longer and thicker and am I normal

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #394118 at 21,May,13 17:26
Im 6 inchs hard is that normal ?

Similar topics: 1.Have you tried any Penis Enlargement Products   2.DOES YOUR DICK GET LONGER AND THICKER WHEN YOU GAIN WEIGHT   3.Is there a way?   4.who is longer and thicker   5.Thicker or longer  

New Comment

Comments:
By #368616 at 21,May,13 17:33
Put a hard pic on & we'll tell you!! - Looks fine thigh!!
By #394118 at 21,May,13 17:37
How do I do that ?
By #368616 at 21,May,13 18:18
Look at some of the pics on here & give it a rub!!

By spermkiss at 21,May,13 17:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Actually it's slighty larger than normal. Believe it or not, but there have been at least two serious scientific studies about human penis size.

The first was done by the legendary sex researcher Dr Alferd Kinsey in the late forties. Dr Kinsey came up with an average length of just over six inches.

A more recent study was done in the late 1990s and involved over fifteen hundred college age American men. That study came up with an average length of just over five inches.

Now, does this mean that human penises became about one inch smaller in the fifty years between these two studies? Probably not. The answer is in how the data were collected. Dr Kinsey's subjects measured themselves, in private, and reported the results. There was no attempt to verify the accuracy of their measurments. In the later study, the researchers did the measuring. And no, they do not need any more help to take the next set of measurments. I already asked.

Adult Discussion Forum