Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Describe

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by stl06 at 22,May,13 23:06  other posts of stl06
So kinda bored but I was wondering if you were to look at my cock how would you describe it. Say for some reason you were to describe it to someone who hadnt seen it what words would you use to describe its size and look. I dont mean this to be just another is my cock too small post but rather just curious how people would describe.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Describe a Favorites Dick you like?   2.Is taking DIRTY something you do?   3.YUMMY PUSSY!!   4.Name that Dick!   5.Public cum shots  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 23,May,13 10:42
His "member`s recent comments" clearly define the fact he only requires such descriptions from female members only.
By #360973 at 23,May,13 11:07
Well that is a shame for him, isn't it John, seeing as this is a public forum [& unfortunately, from my perspective (and obviously his too), this is a predominantly male site] - so he'll get what he gets and have to grin and bear it (whether it be comments from straight men, curious men, bi men, gay men, transexuals, straight women, cirious women,...).
The perils of starting a "rate my cock" thread - no offense to you st106, it's just that "rate my..." threads are a dime a dozen here and people tend to respond to them accordingly (i.e., with boredom induced "snippy comments"). Lesson learnt
By stl06 at 24,May,13 04:28 other posts of stl06 
I agree. Just was bored figured start something in the forum. I guess i should have read more of them to realize they are either completely off of any sort of topic or just sarcastic random comments. I probably just was confused that the site show your cock/cunt it is still not reasonable to show your pics for people to see and comment. Either way this is my last discussion forum post Im leaving the site shortly
By #360973 at 24,May,13 05:46
I did it too and got slammed for it - just a learning curve, mate. Don't leave because of it. For future reference, the comment section on the main page is the best place to ask for feedback (if you're not getting enough of it in pm or comment form)...or you could insert your pics in threads that ask for specific types of pics to be posted (you'll probably get more views there anyway)
By stl06 at 24,May,13 06:37 other posts of stl06 
Thanks and I didnt mean to seem sour towards you. Its not the only reason I am leaving however just fed up with some people and the way some are on here takes away from the enjoyment of the site for me unfortunately. But thanks for the comments and feedback

By #390206 at 22,May,13 23:44
its cut, with a nice head and rim work, very easy to deepthroat

By #371626 at 22,May,13 23:29
yep its a dick alright!
By stl06 at 22,May,13 23:37 other posts of stl06 
well glad we agree on that.

Adult Discussion Forum