Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Good Bye.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by stl06 at 24,May,13 04:33  other posts of stl06
I will be deleting my account here soon. So for anyone that would be interested in keeping in touch pm me.

Similar topics: 1.What makes a good dick?   2.is it good to sex daily ?   3.Cum shots   4.Videos,like them or not?????   5.Help me with this :)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #360973 at 24,May,13 12:49
Good on everyone for coming out and supporting stl06 - he's clearly a decent guy
By bella! at 24,May,13 17:08 other posts of bella! 
Yes, clearly! It's great to see that some ppl have embraced benevolent attitudes! Brilliant! THUP

By #371104 at 24,May,13 13:42
Don't you dare leave I have just seen your pics and had my eye poked out rate your dick man you should have cum to poolboy suck it in man it looks a great site and I for one ain't gonna leave (ooops Waite for the jibes poolboy) if there was a smiley up there with prayer hands I'd stick that in too
By bella! at 24,May,13 14:35 other posts of bella! 
WTHeck did you just write? Damn! That was one sentence, did you forget to breathe?
By #371104 at 24,May,13 14:57
Shoot. OOOPs forgot my full stops. Commas. Semi colons. the lot, darn key board again. My apologies Mam
By bella! at 24,May,13 15:05 other posts of bella! 
I detected a hint of enthusiasm in your intial response.

By #360973 at 24,May,13 05:36
If it's because of the responses to your last thread, mate: water off a duck's back - the same happened to me when I first joined, it's just unofficial protocol - "rate my..." threads get shat on. Apologies for my part in it - don't let it worry you or make you leave - i've read some of the other stuff you've written and you seem like a good guy
By #328554 at 24,May,13 06:14
Erm, did we go too far? Never post a 'rate my dick' it's impossible not to comment on in a humorous way. So do stay and apologies from me too, although I still think the flames were a good idea.
By stl06 at 24,May,13 06:40 other posts of stl06 
No and sorry guys if it seems like that. Didnt intend to come off as upset with you guys by any means. Just kinda lost the enjoyment of the site for me, most people are actually pleasant and friendly just some ruin it for me. Nothing bout the other post though
By #286963 at 24,May,13 09:26
I agree with the other guys..we all get the odd visitor who casts a strange opinion about our pics, I have had my share, but that makes me more determined to stay...hang in there man and enjoy the good words from most of us guys
By stl06 at 24,May,13 12:06 other posts of stl06 
True its nothing even offensive or anything just more annoying than enjoyable it seems lately for me.

Adult Discussion Forum