Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Please comment on my cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #236861 at 29,May,13 19:27
Hi, please can you guys comment on my cock and what you would do with me if given the chance ? Thanks !

Similar topics: 1.Comments   2.Comment on my Cock Please ;)   3.COMMENT ON MY COCK   4.Comments made   5.Opinions on eachothers cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #382114 at 29,May,13 22:02
Whoa, it's hard to comment without you posting even a single pic on this thread.. Try to post one dude..
By bella! at 29,May,13 22:39 other posts of bella! 
Whoa! It does make it simple but if you're inclined to comment, what's so difficult with clicking on his name, view his gallery of pics, then jumping back to the forum? Dude, have you trained your dog to fetch your beer?
By #382114 at 29,May,13 23:53
Oh did I annoy you again ?
People have different attitudes with regards to doing things, i certainly know what you were insisting as you even tried to compare the menial task of a dog's attribute..
It is simply for the convenience of those would be liking to comment though that TS should have a ready pic(s) along with the started thread.. I just thought that this is the proper way to invite members into commenting to the strted thread. Well, that was just me as this idea definitely doesn't earn your precious nod though..
I certainly can visit page to look at posted pics though and if you like i could also visit your page except that i might be in your list of ban members..
All i'm sayin is relax, chill girl you are well loved on this site..
By bella! at 30,May,13 16:13 other posts of bella! 
For the record peacock little ( that was your name before you deleted your profile ), I have probably banned only 2 to 3 members and I have had this profile for 16 months. Funny you should mention my ban list, there's no one on it and it's not because abrasive members are no longer here. Recently I received a rude comment on one of my pictures. I did not ban the member nor did I delete the comment.....I did add a response and handled the matter in that way.

Adult Discussion Forum