Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nosy fucktards wanting to get all up in the koolaid and dont even know the flavor.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #387191 at 08,Jun,13 22:17
I am so tired of people asking me nosy ass questions about my friendships with other members and my personal relationships, and other aspects of my life. I get I have my pics on display on this site, but that doesn't mean that my life is a free for all for anyones curiousity either. I'm seriously tired of all the questions I get about how many times I have sex a day, with who, or how, or how they compare in cock size. It pisses me the fuck off, and I don't know what makes anyone feel as if they are entitled to ask. Fuck! What's next, are you going to ask if I wipe front to back? Bug off and get a life already!