Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Loss of a valued and respected member.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #68656 at 11,Jun,13 16:50
This will cost me 20 points but that is no problem. I am disappointed to advise that Wee Willy Winkie has decided to close his account finally and completely.
Please see this message he just left on my profile page.
"#385990 wrote (Jun 11, 12:37):
re my comments to you in private messages,think I have to go.this is the last time I will not be back.good bye and good luck my friend..****WeeWillyWinkie****"
Chris and Jess were valued members and a steadying influence of this group, they WILL be missed.

Similar topics: 1.How does a lesbian loss her virginity?   2.Member noname is gone :-(   3.All this damn silliness...   4.A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR JOHN DOE'S PENIS   5.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 11,Jun,13 17:30 other posts of bella! 
****W3****, I promise you, this old girl is going to miss YOU fo' sho! We go back a couple of years and YOU have always been my one of my dearest friends here. I don't know why you decided to leave so quickly but I will wait for you to explain when you return. Hurry back..........

By #59855 at 11,Jun,13 17:10
From Matt's Wife: I am sorry to hear this. I can think of a lot of others that should be leaving.

Adult Discussion Forum