Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cant stay hard enough during sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #391693 at 16,Jun,13 01:25
Hello everyone! I have this problem and idk what should i do. When we are having sex with my gf i cant stay hard enough when im inside her. She makes me horny for less than 10 sec im really hard until i put my condom and penetrate her. And she thinks the problem is her, but its not she is super hot and i get really horny when i look her, she is also tight.

Similar topics: 1.can't get hard on webcam :S   2.dildo in ass   3.Getting hard in her   4.Create'A'Mate - Penis Casting Questions?   5.Clone A Willy  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 19,Jun,13 04:40 other posts of slipper 
I'd suggest talking with a professional. There are a lot of potential reasons and everyone can guess, but that's not what you need. Btw, this is a common situation, especially for younger inexperienced guys... I saw it a lot in a University counseling center. Best of luck!

By admin at 16,Jun,13 13:08 other posts of admin 
Honestly, I was never able to maintain good erection in a condom. Does not matter what woman I was with. That's why I mostly avoided random sex and had sex with long-term partners without a condom.

By #6568 at 16,Jun,13 08:56
The problem may not be "her" but it is almost certainly something 'ABOUT' her or your situation.....this is a psychological difficulty wherein your subconcious is unhappy about something to do with your relationship,...or possibly the use of condoms,..or penetrative sex.....

....theres nothing wrong with your erection ability or you would have difficulty getting hard in the first place.

Try to identify what the 'evil' influence is,...maybe religous upbringing that frowns on sex.....perhaps you are deeply uncertain about your relationship developing past just sex,...perhaps you had a bad experience with condoms in a previous relationship....(??)

Adult Discussion Forum