pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do You Like Ride Up & Down?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by my8inchcock at 16,Jun,13 04:57  other posts of my8inchcock

Similar topics: 1.She's suck off her ride home guys   2.Ride it good   3.oldler men cocks   4.Dildo in the ass   5.Naked car ride  

New Comment

Comments:
By #242452 at 16,Jun,13 04:59
I like elevators.
By #358797 at 16,Jun,13 05:03
Me too. I like to push all the buttons.
By #68656 at 16,Jun,13 11:35
Technically we in the Southern Hemisphere would ride upside down and when the elevator goes up it is actually descending.
By #358797 at 16,Jun,13 11:36
Quite an interesting tidbit of information.

By #326485 at 18,Jun,13 11:25
I believe that you need to consider F=MA and that up-down on Earth are really only points of view from a deep space location. We can not possibly know what part of the globe is up or down. We do know that the motion is surface to center where ever yo are on the globe. This of course ignores places where there are gradational anomalies that effect how we feel gravity. We know North and South and because of training believe that facing north is up on the Earth.
By #68656 at 18,Jun,13 12:44
With the greatest of respect to the gentleman would the original poster understand such fundamental laws of physics, going by a perusal of previous posts and his member`s recent comments it could be deduced he possibly would not comprehend.
His knowlege of gravitational principles would extend only to the bouncing up and down of a lady`s breasts.
Including this one makes eleven discussions to date he has started concerning primarily the size of his dick.
By #326485 at 18,Jun,13 14:41
Respectfully, perhaps we should all just tell him that his is the best that we have ever seen and boost his confidence so that he can get on the other aspects of his life.
By #23212 at 20,Jun,13 07:01
You are more likely to by understood however, if you tell him in Farsi, perhaps using the Roman alphabet however, not English, it appears to me.

By #220845 at 16,Jun,13 14:48
I am confused

Adult Discussion Forum