Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

She's suck off her ride home guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8172 at 23,Feb,09 00:54
My girlfriend caught a ride home with her co worker and is sucking him off as I speak!!

Similar topics: 1.i need someone to ride my 18 yo big dick ;) want to help?   2.WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A THICK UNCUT BBC???????????????   3.Would you rim me?   4.oldler men cocks   5.when at what age did someone other than family of the opposite sex see you completely nude  

New Comment

Comments:
By #364980 at 25,Feb,14 06:33
I'll pick her up from work next!!!
By *kmadeau* at 25,Feb,14 07:56 other posts of *kmadeau* 
where is she working, man?
By #196416 at 25,Feb,14 13:54
Since this was 5 years ago I suspect she may be done by now.
By *kmadeau* at 25,Feb,14 13:59 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thx my Smart buddy!
By spermkiss at 25,Feb,14 19:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Though this member is long gone, I strongly suspect that he was very much turned on by the idea of his girlfriend sucking off a co-worker. Maybe she walked in the front door with the co-worker's jizz still in her mouth and he gave her a welcome home kiss to taste that jizz.

By #5273 at 23,Feb,09 03:07
interesting..... next thing u kno she will leave u and marry him
By #8363 at 24,Feb,09 20:26
Proved to be one of the best,or exciteing times of our long marriage,when she sucked off her boss on a few ocassions,when he gave her a lift back to our house,if her car was off the road.
She couldn't contain her excitement,as she let me know all the details,as I was very proud of her,and she loved sucking his cock as a thankyou,which was definitely bigger than mine.
We knew his wife,and she didn't mind either,as it spiced up their sex life aswell,so it just goes to show,sucking off your boss,has great benefits.
In the end,he bought her home about twice a month,and fucked the arse off her in our bed as well,but couldn't knock her up,as she was a bit past being able to concieve,unfortunately.
So good luck Malak,encourage her to tell you everything,then fuck the arse off her,she'll love that.
By #7976 at 24,Feb,09 23:39
I had a similar experience with my first wife. She was having an affair with her boss and would let me in on the details when she got home. Over time, we all became friends and had a threesome once which was really hot. Whenever she came home from one of her extra circular liaisons, she was horny as hell and we fucked really hard and long. It may sound strange to some but it was a real turn on for both of us.

Adult Discussion Forum