Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why do you feel the need to torture your cock and balls?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 19,Jun,13 20:38
WHY???

Similar topics: 1.CBT- Cock and Ball Torture   2.DICK TORTURE   3.Cbt master   4.torture   5.Cock only torture, no balls.  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 20,Jun,13 22:39 other posts of bigone21 
I think it's not as bad, or painfull, or dangerous, or stupid as it may seem... The poor quality of most pics doesn't help of course.

First, the subcategory "torture" makes it sound a lot worse than what might be actually going on.

If you differentiate between play and doing harm to your equipment you see that a lot of this so-called torture is actually quite harmless.

Speaking for myself, I do some of the stuff in these pictures, like pumping, sounding, catheters, ball-stretchers, nettels on my cockhead (the afterglow is the best feeling, excites me for 10 hours!)

But it's not anything like torture, it's just PLAY! And sure I use my head and want it to be safe and sane and NOT risky or damaging.

I understand that it doesn't look like middle of the road vanilla stuff, but for some guys, like myself, some of this stuff is taking it one step further in excitement.

Sure I don't understand some of the things I see, needles, b l o o d, knifes... Please, I don't like to look at pictures like that! But than again, some people might never understand what I do for fun!

Live and let live! Better for all of us!
By #121361 at 21,Jun,13 16:08
TOP !!!

By Ray10754 at 19,Jun,13 20:58 other posts of Ray10754 
It is a fettish! Some people get excitement from it!
I dont see how it works and would never engage in it.
Never understood it myself and dont care to!I'm sure that those that enjouy it will give you all types of answers as to how sexualy exciting it is!
By #326485 at 19,Jun,13 23:03
To each his/her own, but my dick shrinks up and my balls try to re-ascended when I see pictures of pierced genitals.
By bigone21 at 20,Jun,13 23:07 other posts of bigone21 
so, shrinks up and re-ascend on this!

By bigone21 at 19,Jun,13 20:52 other posts of bigone21 
@Peach: help me out! what are you talking about?
By #301038 at 19,Jun,13 21:15
tortured cocks section.... Why do they feel the need to do so?
By bigone21 at 19,Jun,13 23:15 other posts of bigone21 
first three pages in the forum-topics: nothing about torture... searching on "torture" in the forum-subjects: 2010, 2011, 2012, and hey, 2013, a thread started by... Peach! what is this thread you react upon??
By #23212 at 20,Jun,13 00:25
Go to the Main Page of SYD. After 'All Categories:' is a pull-down menu. Pull down to 'Tortured Dicks'.

By #301038 at 20,Jun,13 06:00
Just click here.

/?cat=4
By #23212 at 20,Jun,13 07:05
Aaaaiiieeee, I forgot how difficult to look at, those are!

By #23212 at 20,Jun,13 00:31
Although, as stated here by others, for some it is just a sexual 'fetish', there is a sizable percentage of these 'torturers' who have some kind of mental illness, mild or strong, such as depression, etc.; and the 'torturing' becomes a kind of 'self medication' of sorts. Check out 'cutters' online.

By #404032 at 19,Jun,13 21:19
Is piercing OK thats not realy torture is it
By Ray10754 at 19,Jun,13 21:27 other posts of Ray10754 
As far as Im concerned piersing is fine It is a body modification but not a permenent one if you decide to remofe it Most piersing will heal them selves in time.
Like everything else I'm sure there are pros and con's about it. Like It has been said so many times about so many things, It isnt for everyone.

Adult Discussion Forum