Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

cbt game with extrem works

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by guna at 25,Jun,13 03:06  other posts of guna
How will anyone feel when his cock been cbt by a women.

Similar topics: 1.domination game   2.HELP DOMINATION GAME PLS.   3.Game: Describe how you would fuck the person above you!   4.King of the Mountain game rigged??   5.I was purchased by NoBalls, what does that mean?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 25,Jun,13 17:38 other posts of bigone21 
@ JohnS & Dee-Jay

Guna is an ADULT man making HIS OWN decision to cut up HIS OWN penis! And I agree that it is shocking to see!

Some people do strange things... But, just because you can't comprehend, call a person "sick"?

No, I don't think it's normal, and no, I don't like seeing pics like that! But as long the guy is within the law and rules of this website...
By #358797 at 25,Jun,13 17:44
...but what on earth would posess someone to do that? I'm all for body modifications, but slicing your own dick? Seriously? It's disgusting.
By bigone21 at 25,Jun,13 18:31 other posts of bigone21 
no, it IS not disgusting, that's what YOU THINK about it. (and I don't like to see it too)

but, we don't HAVE TO understand everything someone else does.
some people might think i am sick for being gay, taking a fist up the ass, and piercing my dick. for the other 97% i function as a normal human being, haha!!

the guy is NOT harming anyone, is he?? if this is his kick, let him be!
By #358797 at 25,Jun,13 19:06
Unfortunately, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and they all stink. And no matter how much I think about it, I still find it completely nasty.. I just don't comprehend why anyone would do such things.
By bigone21 at 25,Jun,13 21:56 other posts of bigone21 
you seem to WANT to have a "stinking-asshole-opinion"...

you don't have to comprehend another adults decision to grant him the freedom to do what he did.

most of us don't understand that decision i think. so what??
By #358797 at 25,Jun,13 22:15
With all due respect, whether or not I want to have a 'stinking asshole opinion' is none of your concern. Shit disturbs me, and I spoke out. Like you said, so what?
By bigone21 at 25,Jun,13 22:40 other posts of bigone21 
the man did not do anything wrong to another person! yet, all the people commenting on him treat him like shit and some kind of an outcast.

and so do you. let the man be! we all enjoy our freedom to do what we like! some people might think it is "sick" to show of our genitals on this website!

you don't have to "speak out" on everything you can't comprehend or find disturbing..! you could also take a low profile.

By #398062 at 25,Jun,13 16:00
I usually log in to get aroused and horny but THAT REALLY TURNED ME RIGHT OFF, thought I was going to vomit. I see your point JohnS but I really don't want or need an explanation of the psychology behind it. Only a sick person would lower themselves to do something so disturbing and then put it on display.
By #68656 at 25,Jun,13 16:08
Dear DJ.
Of course the original poster will not reply to my questions so we do not need to worry about any explanations thankfully.
People like him and his ilk should consult a psychiatrist as like you correctly state they are sick or have severe mental abberations or problems.
What makes this disturbing matter even more repugnant is the fact he is a paid member and paid members should be setting the example, NOT posting sick filth as this pervert is doing in his gallery, let alone boasting about it on the forum.
Best regards and greetings from the Great Southern Land.
By #398062 at 25,Jun,13 16:54
Hey John, when I was new to the site I made a slightly negative comment on someone else's comment and you called me out for it, thanks for that, it was my bad, so that said, I have been trying to keep negative thoughts to myself and only publish positive comments but this one was just too much for me too keep quiet about. But this site needs people like you, 2nice, Will, Lover, Peach and a few others I've noticed to keep these cretin idiots in check, keep up the good work.
By #358797 at 25,Jun,13 21:28
Well stated. All the members you mentioned are awesome people and quick to give a dose of reality... Especially Lover. (yes, I'm partial. Lol.)

By #358797 at 25,Jun,13 21:13
John, you make some amazing points. This is by far the most disturbing thing I've come across on here. And I was somewhat shocked it was a paid member. And I totally agree that dude needs to find a psychiatrist. That being said, I'm gonna go try to get that image out of my head... I can't believe some people actually support that crap. Ew.

By #68656 at 25,Jun,13 10:04
Instead of posting silly questions could you explain to us why you or anyone for that matter finds it necessary to cut and mutilate their penis as you have done. Please also explain the psychology behind it.
Thank you in anticipation.

[deleted image]
By #358797 at 25,Jun,13 10:21
OMG. That's 'effin disturbing.

Adult Discussion Forum